°~/| 2 |\~°

"I promise.."
--
"Why did you come here for.."

He said as he swallowed now suspiciously eyeing the travel who was watching him eat.

"Nothing in particular just wanted to talk-"

"Stop watching me eat.."

He said turning his head away and furrowing his brows. Paimon was sound asleep propped up against Aether so there were no disturbances when it came to her.

"Why is there a problem the oh so brave yaksha-"

The traveler couldn't hold it in and bursted out giggling laying Paimon down so that he wouldn't wake her.

"You mortals have strange habits. But tell me what is it that you wish?"

"Nothing? I said so already-"

"Then im done here.."

He grumbled placing the unfinished tofu down and standing up. He glared at the traveler and teleported away. Aether sat there frozen in place questioning if he had done something wrong when Paimon spoke up.

"What's that about?"

"Nothing- colud you go to our room I'll be with you in a second just need to do something."

"Alright whatever you say"

She quickly said before flying down the stairs and towards their room.

Aether crawled over to the bowl and sat down. He picked it up and turned his head to see the yaksha glaring at him from the tree.

A green mist appeared in front of him and he stared up.

"How dare you eat one's food you've given-!"

He said fuming.

Aether took some of the almond tofu and he shoved the spoon into his mouth.

The adeptus stumbled in his crouching position and landed on his butt a flash of surprise and embarrassment on his face.

The traveler had a calm expression as he retracted his hand and put the spoon into his mouth keeping eye contact with him.

The yaksha's eyes went wide as he kept observing the travel.

"No respect for the adepti.."

"You want some?"

The traveler spoke tilting his head.

"No way-"

"Alright then your loss."

The traveler took another bite and looked at the yaksha who silently had shuffled over. His yellow cat like eyes made contact with his amber one's.

He swallowed and looked away sitting down not saying a word.

Aether smiled and poked Xiao lightly extending his hand with the spoon and almond tofu on it. Xiao eyed him and the spoon before swallowing thickly. A slight blush formed on his cheeks as he considered taking or not taking the offer. He exhaled deeply looking at Aether.

"No respect whatsoever.."

He mumbled softly taking the offer. After swallowing the sweet tofu he looked away licking his lips to search for any left over tofu.

Aether gulped when he actually took the spoon into his mouth and chuckled softly before scooping up some more.

"Why are you feeding me.. that's not- not. I don't know."

"A human thing."

"Humans are werid..."

He said before taking the spoon into his mouth yet again.

"A romantic thing-"

Aether added quietly. The adeptus spat out the tofu a mortified look on his face.

"Ahahaha- calm down Xiao."

"What do you mean 'romantic'..."

"Hm.. well technically it is not but it's a way of showing affection. To the people you like. Or simply to show that you care for them mother and son or daughter type of thing. But this? This is simply showing affection."

"Why do you feel the need to show affection to me? I am a cold blooded yaksha that-"

"Mhm cold blooded-tomato faced yaksha speaking right here."

The yaksha punched his arm glaring at him.

"Okay okay im sorry it was just a joke Xiao. No need to get all flustered."

"Whatever. Give me the bowl."

Aether sighed and handed him the bowl. The yaksha scooped up some and looked at it before looking at Aether and showing the spoon to his lips.

"Eat now."

Aether smiled and obeyed eating the tofu.

"What's with that Mr. Vigilant Yaksha? Showing affection?"

"Shut up and be happy im willing to do so."

Aether nodded sighing and taking one last bite. The yaksha placed the bowl down looking at Aether an irritated look on his face. He pointed at the corner of his lips lifting a brow at him.

"Oh im dirty?"

He nodded sighing almost like with relief.

Aether rubbed a spot on his chin and Xiao's pupils shrinked as he gestured a bit agressively to the same spot.

Aether chuckled trying to do what he asked. The yaksha grumbled and cupped his face. With his thumb he brushed away the piece of tofu that was on his face.

Then he placed his thumb near his mouth licking off the tofu.

Aether's face went red as he looked away.
---
A/n: What do i say im a fluff lover. Hope this is up to you guys liking.

Also the ittorou ff will be updated in a few hours or so love ya guys.