•CHAPTER XVII•

Nayeon's POV

Since oppa said that today is my day-off, it is quite boring inside the house. Dad went fishing with his other co-workers at the company and mom stepped outside to buy groceries, she didn't want me to come because according to her I should take a rest. I've finished 2 movies already but I still feel bored, the girls were busy enjoying their weekend so I didn't invite them to come over.

Scanning my eyes around my room, I saw a black bag on top of my closet. I took it and brush off the dust, causing me to sneeze. When I opened it, it was my old guitar that my dad gifted me on my eighteenth birthday. I try if I could still play, and glad to say that I can still play some chords.

I took a seat on my bed and began strumming some chords to practice. It's been so long since I played the guitar, and it is a good ol' memories to me. An idea pops into my head and I quickly grab my phone to search the chords of my favorite anime ost, and started to study it.

~timeskip~

Its been like 3 hours and I can say that I managed to play the song but it needs to be practiced a bit more.  I hear a knock on my door and it was mom, saying that I have a visitor.

"Oh, okay. I'll come in a minute." I respond and mom left. I am curious on who that person is, since I don't remember inviting anyone. I go downstairs and saw a petite lady sitting on the couch, wandering her eyes around our living room.

"Tzuyu?" I asked and approached her slowly.

"Nayeon unnie!" She called and immediately stood up and engulf me into a hug.

Tzuyu is my childhood friend, and used to be our neighbor. Her family moved to Taiwan because her mom have tons of business there.

"Since when did you come back? I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed, my eyes were getting teary as the sudden reunion occured.

"I arrived last night and stayed on a hotel nearby. I thought of visiting the neighborhood, and here I am." Tzu smiled widely and hugged me again.

Mom offered us some snacks as we started to catch up on each other's lives. I learned that Tzuyu's now handling her mom's cafe at Tainan and she's currently taking a vacation here in Korea.

"So you're pursuing to be a doctor? that's great! I wish I could pursue what I wanted to do." Tzuyu sighed and drink her coffee.

"What do you mean? I thought you wanted to have a cafe just like your mom?" I asked in a confused tone.

"I wanted to have my own cafe and be the one to bake the pastries, but unfortunately mom said that I don't need to do those stuffs, because we do have lots of employees. That sucks to be honest." Tzuyu explain bitterly and continue to drink her coffee.

"Maybe in the near future, you can have your own. I mean establish your own cafe and do what you wanted to do." Tzuyu glanced at me and smiled. Maybe she thought of something.

"What if I just buy my mom's cafe. I'll invest some money and become a stockholder, and if I have the biggest shares then I could claim her business! That's indeed brilliant!" She squealed enthusiastically and hug me tight.

"Thank you so much for the idea Nayeonnie!" I can't help but to laugh on her antics. It seems that Tzuyu didn't change at all. She's still the most optimistic girl that I met.

...

Tzuyu's POV

After I visited Nayeon unnie's house, I took a stroll around the city to reminisce my childhood memories. As I walked down the road, many things have been changed a lot and it somehow makes the city more lively than before. The park that we usually go to was now upgraded, it's now bigger than usual and has a lot of space than before.