Chapter 6: "Best Mentors"

Rest of the day went smoothly,well for others not for me

Rest of the day went smoothly,well for others not for me. The whole rest of the time I was thinking about Aaron.

The way his stormy eyes looked at me,his cinnamon,minty and spicy fragrance made me damn addicted. His coldness even could make me weak on my knees.

His stormy eyes was not only in grey colour in the colour of his iris is pitch black and the surrounding of his iris in dark grey which I found very rare and beautiful. His full plump lips and crooked nose were a different level of handsomeness if there is anything like that. I was wondering what it would be like to kiss those plump lips.

Wait what?

From where that came from?

From your feelings.

Omg! WTH is wrong with my brain functioning.

It's your heart.

No brain.

Heart.

Brain.

Heart.

"Back to earth scar." Suddenly someone yelled at me. I was so confused I didn't even recognised the owner of the voice. I looked here and there searching the person.

When two fingers were snapped in front of my eyes I came out of my dazed state.

I looked at my front to only see cathi and Ali were standing in front of me with their arms crossed on their chest and their expression completely hold curiosity.

"What the hell is up with you scar?" Cathi narrowed her eyes and asked me like I have stole money or something.

I playfully rolled my eyes and said,"It's nothing."

I was passing away to only grabbed by Ali 's arm. "Don't you dare to lie."Ali warned me.

Even though I wanted to ignore them but you know it's impossible when something is bothering you too much and you want to share it with your best friends.

So until I was telling them my tummy was paining constantly so it's better if I share with them.

I cooled them and said,"Cool..cool guys."

Even though cathi nodded but Ali being Ali not even slightly affected by my words. She said,"Don't ask us to be cool you were completely lost after the incident in cafeteria."

Cathi suddenly jumped and clapped her hands like she got some trophy. She excitedly asked,"Wait..wait.. don't tell me you were lost in his thoughts isn't it?"

Ali narrowed her eyes at me but I could say that she was also feeling as excited as cathi.

I gave them a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of my head. Kinda habit of mine when it's something up with me.