Chapter 19: 'Kill my time'

The whole week passed almost smoothly apart from as usual being ignored my Aaron like I was corona virus and this virus will make him sure hundred percent that he will be dead

But ofcourse I didn't dwelled upon it that much. Because for some reason I knew that each and everything would be worth it.

On the other hand,my friends and and thier stuffs were as usual nothing more nothing less. Cathi and Ali and ofcourse their endless bickering. Liam and jack with thier matches and uhm well if you know you know.

For some reason cathi was a little bit off last week. At first we thought maybe it's because of the reasons of her exams upcoming or something but then we got to know she was kinda upset for Liam's whoring around. Though she thought she technically doesn't have any place to question it which is actually right but her red,puffy eyes well quite broke my heart. Even though we all were friends and I want each and everyone to be happy but well I don't know what will happen. It's just I will always want the best for them. So for now,cathi dropped the subject and was focusing more on her upcoming exams.

And well let's just say this is one of the top reason even I was not dwelling upon Aaron. Final Exams will be starting from next week and Jesus only knows how I am going to survive.

The syllabus was so freaking huge.

And even though I was quite good in studies but still most of the time of the year I only study for either completing my assignments and maybe itty bitty for just answering mcq's in the class just to maintain my position. And yep that's it!

And before the exams it just sucks! In all way or another it sucks! It was like I was forgetting everything within every five mins.

Oh my sweet Jesus help me! Last time!

Ofcourse and when it is ever your last time?

And here goes,the third wheel.

I rolled my eyes and again looked at my page which are full of all light diagrams.

Okay! Let's get this over with!

With that I started to study and after two more hours of my constant struggle of studying and memorizing finally I was that freaking chapter of light.

God knows why do we need to know all these things it's not like we will do some kind of experiment while switching on the light or something like we will again observe where the light is reflecting or not or whatever theory it is. We will just switch on the light and will do our work or will just switch off it and sleep.

But NO! Our scientists and all need to give us the whole damn freaking theories of light.

Okay okay! Maybe I am overreacting.

Well so what?

I am frustated right?

Nevermind!

After two hours of continuous study I went downstairs to take a break and saw ace was there lying on the carpet lazily.