Chapter 7:"Scar it's gonna be a long night"

Scarlett ☝️❤️

I didn't know why but I didn't wanted to go home today

I didn't know why but I didn't wanted to go home today. As I will be alone again though ace was there but still I want my parents now.

Okay,let me first say both of them are my working parents. My mom is one of the topmost fashion designer of London and my dad is the second topmost businessman of London.

I know what you guys are thinking yes,I'm a rich kid but atleast I'm not a spoiled one because both of my parents were very much down to earth.

Even though they were rich and popular they never fail to fulfil my little stupid wishes,never fail to spend time with me,never make me feel alone or something and till today I repeat till today they still donate money in orphanages and also in different social works.

Even though they have a freaking mansion they still live in a little home. Well actually not a little but still you wouldn't recognise from outside that inside there were two billionaires living under that roof.

But the actual reason of that was me. I didn't liked that big giant mansion and always liked a normal house where every other ordinary people live.

Though we still visit that mansion as my grandparents still live there so we visit them once in every month and spend the weekends there.

And now at this point of my life it will be too hard to leave lovely home.

But I love to spend with my family specially after I lost him maybe I became a little bit more possessive about them.

Little things scared the sh*t out of me. Whenever they don't receive my calls or something I feel like a maniac.

More correctly crazy maniac.

Once I shouted upon them so much for not receiving my calls due to some stupid meetings that they literally took to their offices for a whole one week. From morning I was there in dad's office and then from afternoon in mom's.

I was literally watching them like they were some thief and I'm some detective or what.

But never mind that was recently after I lost him but slowly I recovered.

I reached my home and as I was going to press the bell the door suddenly opened and my dad opened with a wide grin.

What the-

Okay. Something is wrong.

The second topmost businessman of London Bradford Jones who doesn't know how to take a day off from work who doesn't know there is still a world beyond his files and office and his family.

The stupid workaholic dad of mine is at home at that also in this hour.

If it was mom then it would be no surprise as sometimes she work for half day and wanted to spend time with me or something but dad never or ever or maybe very rarely.