Chapter 11: "What are you doing to me Aaron?"

My throat went dry and my heartbeat let's just say I was waiting for the death because at anytime my heartbeat could come out of my chest

Wait... what is the time?

From when they are standing?

How the hell the got inside?

Haven't I closed the door?

Did they saw the whole embarassing scene?

And last one the most impressive one,

Why the hell is looking so damn hot with that devilish provocative smirk on his handsome face.

Just in one sentence you have already complimented him three times.

I mentally smacked myself.

But I couldn't blame myself that was no. 1 another expression I have seen on his face apart from his all time famous handsome blank face.

Here we go again!

Ugh! I really need stop praising him so much.

What the hell scar,you have already embarassed yourself enough for one day still you don't get tired.

You know what I officially announce myself the stupidest person in the world.

The information is already there in the Guinness book,so no need to worry.

God! This consy of mine.

I know you all are getting my point.

"Scar dear greet them properly",My mom called I looked up to see she was also smirking.

What the hell is up with them and thier stupid smirking?

And that's when a girl of nearly 8 or 9 years started laughing. I meant laughing hysterically with placing her hands on her stomach and then pointing at me.

Then realisation dawn upon me and trust me I could swear upon god I wanted the ground to swallow me as soon as possible.

But luck was never in my favour as usual.

I was still lying on the sofa with one of my legs dangling out and another one entangled with a pillow somehow on the arm rest. My hands were above my head as my mom pinned it before there and my hairs I was sure I didn't wanted to imagine it. Last but not the least there was a pillow below my spine and another pillow above my stomach.

So now you get the idea why that little girl is laughing right?

And as I was still waiting for the ground to swallow me it never happened.

This is SO EMBARASSING!!

I tried to stood up furiously.

Keyword: Tried