Chapter :17 "Should I call you stranger or you have a name?"

The day went well like some other regular day only except the part where I was literally begging Aaron to talk to me and he completely ignoring my existence

How rude!

But atleast for the first day I tried my best as much as I could.

Meanwhile,it was finally the time when my school hours was going to over and finally I could head back home.

And trust me now at this moment nothing feels more better than this.

I was having my last period which is the one subject that I love the most and it's biology. And I know you could already guess about my dream and that was to be a doctor or more specifically a cardiologist or maybe psychiatrist.

Till now I was not sure what I exactly wanted to became but either of these two because I loved the parts of these parts wholeheartedly.

The sound of doctor and subjects related to it were all like music to me even though I don't exactly like or love maths or that stupid calculation related things but still I do as much best as possible to work upon it and made myself good at it.

Because no matter what or why I didn't like subject it it was needed for my education.

Pr. Martin was our biology in her late thirties. A kind lady with always a gentle smile on her face. Even though she was in her thirties but she looks more younger than her age atleast of twenties. She was a fair skin lady with a different passion for make up but her love for her subject and her students was something made her more attractive to me.

She never failed to amaze me about her teaching skills and how she used to explain each and every detail about a particular topic.

Whenever anyone student of us faced any problem and went to her not one single time she shouted at us or ever being rude to us and never gave excuses specifically and even if she couldn't explain at that time she gave her personal phone number to that person and ask them to call her personally.

Not to brag but I was her favourite student for what reason I don't know but I was and thankfully I gave my best to meet her expectations and hopefully succeed till now.

Suddenly Ms. Martin asked,"Ms. Jones?" I got a little stunned out of nowhere.

But her gentle smile assured me and I stood up and said nicely,"Yes ma'am?"

"Can you explain the whole process of circulation in our body?" She asked kindly.

Oh! That's easy!

"Yes ma'am sure." I replied.

After a whole two or three minutes of explanation Ms.Martin again gave me a smile which was somewhat kind of like I met her expectation again and I was honoured to do that.

She said,"Thank you Ms. Jones for your wonderful explanation so students let's continue the rest of the lesson."

And finally after whole fifteen minutes the class ended rather in more peaceful words the school ended and finally I was go to go home in my heaven.