Chapter 23: Groceries and snacks

As I was heading towards home in the car of cathi and let me tell you from the start till now I am praying to God that I would never again sat in her car which I say all and every time but yeah you can guess

This girl can do anything but driving?

Never ever!

Suddenly when I and Ali were actually singing more specifically screaming on top of our voices in Taylor Swift's song my phone pinged. I quickly saw it was a clear message from my mom who said Bring some groceries.

I made a quick reply with okkeiz.

As I was to bid my goodbye to them Ali asked,"Up for a night?"

Okay! This was a tradition of ours that after exams we friends always dump of our apples to any one of our friends home for a night and do have crazy funs. Thinking about it I was going to decline it as I was in more mood for Netflix but tommorow I will be out with mom dad. Every week it was like one day as our only family day. For you guys it would suck or maybe nothing much but for me its way too precious and special after he died. So it will be a big NO tommorow.

So I grinned and said,"Ready as ever."

We bid our goodbyes and I entered the house to only fall on my butt as ace jumped on me making me laugh.

"Hey buddy." I kissed his nuzzle at which he wiggled his tail. He settled on my lap which only meant it's time for acy cuddles. Yep that's what I say wierd I know but I don't care.

I stood up and went towards the sofa and laid down with ace his head on my chest. I started running my fingers through his body hair at which he made a sighing sound.

For a good thirty minutes I cuddled ace and I fall asleep on the way which lasted for one hour.

Quick nap you know.

I put ace on his own bed as he was soundly sleeping and kissed him on his head. I went upstairs with my bag pack and quickly went for a shower. I did my shower routine which was shampoo,soap,body wash,face wash and body oil after bath once in a day which I do even at night also.

After a good twenty minutes I came out of the bathroom with my bathrobe still on my body and search the wardrobe for something casual.

And guess what?

I found the cutest outfit a white crop and jeans shorts which was a little bit torn in the ends.I dried my hair put it on a messy bun for the mean time. I applied my cream,put on wrist watch,minimal make up which only contained mascara and lip balm that was also transparent. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrist. I quickly grabbed a cute pair of white socks and my white sneakers which was making my outfit all over just more than fine. I untangled my hair after a good ten minutes it was all smooth and all but I knew better it will be not for a long time. So I put it on a pony tail.
All total now I was ready.