𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖉 | gelid | 002

flurried excitement hits from home to home,she arrives in all her scintillated glitter,that is all that matters

she arrives in all her scintillated glitter,
that is all that matters.
because she's here,
in the depths of a frozen filled factory
she's one of the ones that tumbled out with 
a broken grace that only she can achieve,
because it's her.
she's the one who all have awaited for
she's first one to make their days glow majestic.
an auburn aura surrounds the view outside.
a soaring gaze that is tangled in arms and legs,
you can always count that you'd be able to find her in a bronze glittered glory.

*・゚ ✦ hiya dearies!

*・゚ ✦ hiya dearies!

I want to make this place- my lil profile a safe space so that you are free to speak your mind. today, it has been very anxiety-filled. doing a simple thing such as eating my lunch felt so difficult, you can't imagine. picking up a place- that isn't even heavy felt even more difficult. that is why, I've been in bed all day long, just resting. It's at this moment that I'm glad I don't have classes anymore, I'm glad it's summer break. because I know if I had classes, I would have neglected my health and just suffered- because my brain always asks the dreaded 'what if' question. what if this day is wasted or if I ruin my life if I do something good for myself?

It's been a long process but I'm finally seeing how silly it is- if I'm not okay, how can I be okay for myself? for others? to live the life I want? because, as much as life isn't short- we get only one chance. one shot at life. I want it to be filled with happiness and more, not spent in suffering. if that means people leaving since I'm not there for them because as the giver, the takers don't have any limits, then so be it. I matter too. and, if I need to take time to myself to live my life, I so will. because this is my life, if I'm not the one powering it on and running it, no one else is going to, who is going to?

 this is a simple reminder to take care of yourself. to be mindful of your needs and wants. and most of all, be kind to yourself. you are so much more than you realize and ever so precious. always sending you lots of love, hugs and light 🌻💖✨

a smol fyi: I want this whole collection [120 poems] to be done by september, latest. hence you'll be getting a LOT (YAY! 😌😏😄) of updates in these 3-4 months. we'll see if I can update every day or if I only update a few times a week ahaha. either way, I'm determined to mark this complete as I don't want to be writing once my classes start mid sept- I need to focus on them and writing, as lovely as it is will distract me/become unhealthy for me for a number of reasons 💕

qotd: this is a fictional moment of what I would imagine my birth or my very first week on this planet to feel like. the vibes, the atmosphere- I think it was something like this ahaha? ofc I don't remember my first week but it doesn't hurt to imagine!!! I do have lots of memories of this, do you have memories- any photos/videos of your first week being on this planet? how was this chapter?  any thoughts about this poem? reaction/emoji's are always welcome :D constructive criticism is always welcome!

~ sylvia

* * * keep breathing, <3 yourself, be + always, something is always possible, stay safe & ily ;)

hope you have a wonderous day/night <3

QOTD: "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

(2022 © Sylvia Mahmood/aureatekey)(All rights reserved)