1--◉‿◉

Hey guys !! Hope you all are doing good.
Sorry for my disappearance, i am not
well and also some personal problem!
Hope you understand 🙃❤️

I don't know why but i just want to write this story, this is in my drafta from long time and now i want to continue it!
Hope you are ok with it ✌🏻

______________________________________

We can see a couple hugging eachother tightly, while the girl is sitting leaning to headrest hugging him while wrapping her one hand around his shoulder and another caressing his face,boy is hugging her from waist, his one leg is wrapping around her from side and snuggling into her chest with a blissful smile on his lips. A comforter is covering them till their waist.

Girl:- (caressing his hair)KARTHIK!!..... Baby uto na!

Karthik:- (snuggling more into her) NAIRA!!.... please 5 min! Please jaan❤️

Yes they are our KAIRA💗

Naira chuckled

Naira:- Karthik you are telling me this from half an hour!

Karthik looked up with cute pout and again hugged her, naira smiled at his cute antics and hugged him tightly placing a kiss on his hairs making Karthik smile.Karthik placed a kiss on her chest trying to snuggle into her more!

Naira:- baby please get up na (caressing his face) you will get late baccha!

Karthik:- Nairaa......!

Naira:- (mimicking him) Karthikk....!

Karthik:- jaan please, mujhe nahi jaana!

Naira looked at the time and thought to let him stay for sometime!

Naira:- acha bas 5 min ok!

Karthik nodded while grinning widely!

______________________________________

Karthik Goenka

A multi billionaire, very famous businessman all around the world! Have many branches in many countries!He is very cold and arrogant to everyone except his jaan, his wife NAIRA KARTHIK GOENKA! Loves her the most more than anyone and anything! Only...

He is very cold and arrogant to everyone except his jaan, his wife NAIRA KARTHIK GOENKA! Loves her the most more than anyone and anything! Only naira can control his anger and he listens to everything his naira told only his naira told because he trust her the most! Very protective and possesive towards naira and can do anything for her, for her happiness!
He is totally different with naira total soft,lover boy and totally a baby,
his Naira's baby❤️

Naira Karthik Goenka

A fashion designer, very famous all around the world! Very sweet and beautiful soul both inside and out! Wife of KARTHIK GOENKA, loves her hubby a lot, can do anything for his happiness! Helps Karthik in business! Jaan of her Karthik ❤️

Helps Karthik in business!
Jaan of her Karthik ❤️

Her smile is the reason for Karthik happiness, he can't bear her in pain! He will go against the world for her!

_____________________________________

Karthik and naira are married 3 months ago after being in love relation for 5 long years. They met eachother in college though they are from different branches they met, and eventually fell for eachother. It's like love at first sight for Karthik. The Karthik who used to stay away from girls the same Karthik always used to be with naira from the first sight of her.

Their love is soo pure and strong that nothing can break them apart. Both love eachother a lot! They can't live without eachother. From the day they enter in eachother life it was a bliss....6 years bliss✨

Karthik is a very famous business man having his company branches all around the world named as NK Groups (Naira Karthik groups) where as naira is a famous fashion designer having her own boutiques which are very famous all around world.

They are most famous couple and everyone adored them for their love❤️ and ofcourse some are jealous.

Naira and Karthik lives in London looking after their companies while their parents lives in Mumbai. They will go to India when ever they found time.

Karthik is not so close to anyone even in his family, only naira is his life, his world and his everything! He will do anything for her, just to bring smile on her face! He loves her to no extent, he loves to pamper her and always want to have her with him in his arms! Damm he can't even think to live without her, if possible he just want to keep her with him every damm second. He is very possessive for her, she is his human diary with whome he share every single thing well same with naira Karthik is her everything . No one loves him like naira did, she Pampers him, loves him, care for him and support him no matter what! She understands him like no one and loves him like no one can't even think!

They always feel blessed to have eachother. In short they are eachother's breath, eachother's jaan, eachother's world, eachother's everything♾️❤️

Naira:- baby!(kissed his forehead)

He made faces thinking that how fast this 5 min passed. He looked at her with puppy face, naira ruffled his hairs smiling at him.

Naira:- (removing his hairs from his forehead)No baby dekho bhout late hogaya, you have very important meeting na! Come on now get up(kissed his cheeks as he is looking at her placing his chin on her chest)

He is just looking at her lovingly with a small smile, she noticed it and raised her eyebrow as asking what happened!

Karthik:- (smiling) jaan you never complaint to me on my behaviour no matter what I did and no matter how childishly i behave!

Naira:- (kissing his forehead) that is because i Love you❤️ (joining their foreheads) i love you a lot! And i love to do everything to you! Then how can I get angry! I know you only behave like this with me because you are comfortable with me and you love me the most! And i am blessed to have you and your love ✨❣️

Karthik immediately kept his lips on her and started kissing her, naira kissed him back while caressing his hairs! After sometime they broke the kiss and Karthik joined their foreheads and whispers!

Karthik:- ""YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS JAAN❣️""

Naira:- (pecking his lips) and you are mine❣️

Karthik:- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Before naira say anything he kissed her again making her smile which brings smile on his lips also and they get drown in their unconditional love❤️

_____________________________________

Hope you guys liked it!
So shall I continue?

Please do vote and comment!
Thank you !!!!
By A◉‿◉