9--◉⁠‿⁠◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

______________________________________

Karthik and naira arrived to their home. Naira looked at Karthik who is sleeping on her shoulder and she didn't want to wake him up as he is not able to sleep much he is taking too much time. Naira driving skills are soo good and soo smooth that he didn't feel any moment as she make sure he didn't get disturbed.But she have wake him up so that he can fresh up and have dinner.

"Baby..." Naira slowly called while caressing his cheek

And he woke up saw he is still in car he smiled at her

"I didn't even realise we came" Karthik said cutely while looking at her half open eyes and she giggled at his cuteness shaking her head in disbelief.

"Let go" naira said and they both went inside.

Naira went to fresh up as Karthik got call from office. After completing his call he went into washroom and saw from glass door that she is in shower. He went and hugged her starling her. But soon she got relaxed feeling his touch.

He just hugged her from back hidding his face in her neck.  He is lost and he is not being himself these days. He is forgetting things and mainly today he forgets in his naira matter. He can't sleep. His mind is disturbed. He is not feeling comfortable. Thinking all this he is getting frustrated.

But he knew for all these problems the solution is his Jaan. If his naira is with him he can get over any situations. But naira is worried for him.

Naira turned to him and kissed his forehead and hugged him. He hugged her more tightly as if she will run away from him.

The atmosphere is hot and them being naked not helping but naira knew Karthik is too tired and his health is more important. As she is about to leave he didn't let her go making her stop. She kissed on his chest and looked up still hugging.

He looked at her and their eyes locked. Without them knowing they are looking at each other lovingly for few minutes. Karthik slowly bend down and kissed her she too responded with equal love and passion. While their hands are caressing each other body.

Soon after their makeout session
She made him shower and she also showered then took towels and wrapped around them.

Naira went to closet and came after getting dressed and get dress for Karthik also. Where he is sitting on bed looking in his phone.

Soon they both went for dinner. Even though cook already prepared dinner she knew Karthik won't have it fully. As he always prefers her handmade food but he don't want her to stress so he strictly prohibited her for cooking daily. But now a days he is not eating properly soo today she wanted to make herself in a hope he will eat more So she asked him

"Janna what will you have tell me I will make that but make sure you eat fully" naira said making him sit on sofa in living room "and make sure this tummy is not empty...not even 1%" she said while rubbing his stomach making him giggle.

"Anything Jaan i really don't feel like eating" he mumbled against her chest while making her sit on his lap and hugging her.

Naira thought she only make something and she turned on tv and went from there telling she will be back soon though Karthik is pouting and not letting her go

But Karthik went into kitchen and hugged her from behind closing his eyes. Naira also didn't said anything. Once she finished she take him and started feeding him while talking and  surprisingly he ate good amount than he ate other days as he is soo into talking and admiring his Jaan that he didn't even realise anything and also maybe he is eating her handmade food which he like the most

" Bass baby I am full" Karthik said and naira also didn't say as he eat with no tantrums

Then he also feed her and then she forcefully made him drink juice and they went to their room.

Naira layed on bed and opend her arms for him to which he smiled and went immediately as if he is waiting for it making her smile and kiss his hair.

As soon as he settled she turned off the lights. She hugged him tightly and caressing his hair continuously so that he can sleep.

Karthik kissed on her left breast near her heart as he is keeping his head there and looked up and kissed her cheek.

As naira looked at him and kissed his forehead he showed his both cheeks and after getting his kisses he cupped her face and pecked her lips multiple times making her laugh and he smiled listening her laugh which is his favourite.

After continuously patting and caressing and giving kisses time to time finally Karthik slept feeling at peace.

Naira looked at his face and pecked his lips "My big baby looking so peaceful and comfortable while sleeping.your changes are making me worried jaana but don't worry I am there na (kissed his nose) i will take care of my baby. (Looking at him for sometime) hayeee my handsome hubby why are you sooo cute man  love you soo much . (Kissed his cheeks times lightly as she don't want to disturb him and kept admiring him while caressing his hair)

After some time she also closed her eyes after kissing his forehead and whispering " good night baby" making him smile even in his sleep at her love.

Morning....

Karthik woke up early and saw that his head is in naira neck holding her tightly his lips are touching her skin.
He kissed there and slowly pulled out his head still hugging her to saw her cute sleeping face which brought smile to his face.

Her lips are slightly parted her hair is on her forehead. He moved her hair so that it doesn't disturb her and kept his lips on her parted lips and stayed there for few seconds before pulling back and again kept his lips and gave a small peck.

Then he lay on his back while pulling her in his arms. He didn't want to wake up so hugging her close he again closed his eyes.

After sometime he woke up and thought to make some breakfast for her today. He knows she is worried about him and he don't want to make her worry and he need to complete this project as soon as possible so that he can be stress free and can take a break.

He slowly make her lay on the bed and kept staring at her for sometime and then kissed her forehead and left to complete his morning business.

****

As he is cooking in the kitchen the door bell rang he went to door and saw unexpected people there

"Aap?" He asked looking at them shocked. He is still in his apron as he directly went from kitchen

___________________________________
Hope you guys liked it!
Please do vote and comment!
Thank you !!!!
By A◉‿◉