8--◉⁠‿⁠◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Karthik came from office really late as the meeting got delayed even though he told naira but still he didn't want naira to stay up soo late. He knew no matter how late it was naira will wait for him.

He entered the using using his spare keys and went to living room to saw naira sleeping on couch in very uncomfortable position and she has files all around looking like she doze off by working. She is in her tshirt and night pants as she already freshed up.

He sighed and went near her to make her lay comfortably till he fresh up so that they can have dinner. Its 11' o clock already so he thought to make it quick so that naira can have dinner as it's too late.

He made her lay comfortable and put his coat on her as it's little bit cold. Naira stirred a bit but Karthik patted her head so she went back to sleep. He kissed her forehead and went to have quick shower.

Karthik came really quick and sat beside naira who is sleeping very peacefully looking sooo beautiful. He smiled admiring her. He too layed on couch taking her in his arms. While taking her in his arms she stirred and opened her eyes by the movements.

She is rubbing her eyes while adjusting to the light while Karthik is caressing her hair and kissing her head time to time. Finally adjusting to light naira opened her eyes to see Karthik looking at her with cute apology face that made naira smile.

"It's okay Karthik! You never troubled me I love this! Now tell me how was the meeting?" naira asked after kissing his cheek and keeping her chin on his chest so that she can see him.

Karthik smiled at her love and hugged her more tightly making her giggle.

"It's good, and we need to have one more meeting for final process" Karthik said kissing her nose.

Naira smiled and looked at him properly and realised he already freshed up.

"You already have shower! When did you came? Why didn't you wake me?" Naira asked

"Why? Want to join a shower with me? I would love that though" Karthik said mischievously smile while naira tryed to grasp what Karthik said

"But you knew I can't wake you up you are sleeping soo cutely" Karthik added making naira make cute face.

Naira started beating Karthik "chiii Karthik..." which made Karthik laugh.

Karthik hold her hands and hugged her while she poured cutely.

"Awww meri jaan" Karthik said and pecked her lips.

Naira smiled and hugged him while he also hugged her tightly with a smile.

Just spending some time with his naira make his all tiredness, problems and everything gone he have only peace, comfort and happiness around her.

"Let's have dinner it's too late" naira said after some time

Karthik nodded and stood up taking naira in his arms making her squeal

They went to dinner room. He made her sit her on chair and started making a plate for them.

Karthik started feeding her while he himself eating.They had their dinner with their cute banters and some talks related to work.

Days were rolling while their love is also blooming and they are living happily in their small world. Karthik worked very hard for one month with less sleep and less food though naira is taking care of him helping him still he worked hard.