4--◉‿◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Karthik POV continues

I dialled on naira number which is saved as "Jaan❤️" ofcourse she is my Jaan and after 3 rings she lifted my call and before i say anything i hear her sweet voice from other side bringing a smile on my lips.

" so how is the meeting Mr. Goenka!" She asked

Her words, her smile, her sweet and loving gestures, her single thought is enough to bring the smile on my face which is very easy when she is around me.

Hayee how cutely she called me Mr. Goenka 💓

"Well ofcourse it's great Mrs.Goenka and we cracked the deal afterall my wife helped me" i said which is true. She helps me a lot in my work and give me wonderful ideas i always wonder how she is too good in business field when she is totally from different background of studies. And she always tells that she learnt from me because we are together from more than 5 years since college.

Ofcourse she is very quick learner! My smart girl! She is good at everything! She makes me proud and i will always be proud of her.

"Jaan i miss you" i said and heard a chuckle from her side.

"Why are you laughing" i said making a pout. I am really missing her badly.

"Aww but baby it's hardly 4 hours that you are away from me" she said yeah i know it's very less time but what can I do i can't stay away from her. I love her so much❤️

"So what i miss you the next second you left for office" i said which is obviously true. I may sound too much but it's true if it is possible i will never leave her for a second also!

"I miss you too hubby! But don't worry i will try to come evening soon okay?" She said and i smiled listening it. She also misses me i know she loves me a lot more than anyone can love me♾️

"Ok jaan i have meeting in evening as soon as it completes i will also come" i said immediately excited at the thought to meet her. I am little sad as i can't go early in evening as i have meeting. I want to cancel it but i need to complete it as soon as possible so that I can take break and spend time with my Jaan.

I am planning to taking her for holiday which will be surprise for her. Yeah i am soo excited which i rarely will be but this girl of mine will bring different shades of me which i myself don't know. She is truly a blessing to me.

Then i heard her saying "come in" and i think someone might come to meet her. I waited for her to complete her talk so that I can talk to my Jaan. But looks like she need to go.. well i too have some work but still....

"Ok! Achaa Karthik i need to go now i have to meet one client" she said

"Achaa fine, but atleast give me a kiss so that I can stay till evening" i said sadly as i know she will always give me first priority and she cancel all her works just for me, the same happens in morning also but it's just i want her with me always!

I hear her saying her PA that she will come in 5 minutes! Hoo her PA is there still!

"Karthik my PA is here and you are asking me kiss" she said and i am damm sure she must be pouting. How i wish to be there. I just want to kiss her!

I started laughing loudly at her cuteness which is a rare thing and it only possible for naira to make me laugh and smile wholeheartedly. Damm she is sooo cute!