5--◉‿◉

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Flashback continues...

Karthik POV

"NAIRA......!!!!!!" I shouted while running towards her!

My mind went blank and my heart stopped beating for a second seeing her laying on the floor unconsciously and i noticed blood on her forehead.

I immediately took her body into my arms sitting on knees. I patted her cheeks calling her but she didn't respond making my eyes tear up.

I immediately took her in bridal style and run towards car, seeing me watchman came worried but i don't have any time to explain. I made her lay on backside and drove the car to hospital.

As soon as we reached i quickly took her inside calling for doctor.

"Doctor see she is not waking up... Please look! She is fine na?" I asked trying to not break down

"We will see Mr. First let us take her inside to check her" saying this they start taking her inside.

But i tightened my grip on her hand not ready to leave her, but i have to i kissed her forehead and let her go with heavy heart.

As some minutes but for me it feels like eternity. I saw doctor coming i quickly went to him and started questioning him as i am hell worried about her..

"Doctor how is she? Did she wake up? Problem tho nahi hai na? Arey kuch tho....." Doctor cut me in between saying.

"Relax Mr. She is perfectly fine, i think she slipped and fell down and something hit her forehead so she fell unconscious. And the wound is also not deep no need to worry. May be she will have light head ache for one day but it will be fine" as soon as he completed i sighed in relax.

"Btw you ...."he asked

"She is my everything doctor" i said Without thinking twice and without any hesitation. Ofcourse she is my life... My everything!

The doctor smiled understanding and patted my shoulder.

"Take care of her and once she is up you can take her home make sure she take medicine as her head might pain for half- one day" he said

"Okay doctor thank you! can i see her?" i asked and he smiled at me nodding his head saying "sure you can" and went off.

I literally ran to her room, and saw her sleeping peacefully. I caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead where bandage is there for the wound. I sat on bed holding her hand tightly and with another hand caressing her hairs.

Then my phone rang i immediately pull it out and put it on silent so that naira didn't get disturbed. I saw dad calling and there are many missed calls from them but i am too worried for naira to notice my phone. I quickly make a call and explain them that i am with naira.

They knew naira is my best best friend for life and probably they also knew about i loving her. Well i don't mind them knowing it as no matter what i will always love her and never leave her.

As i turned to naira i saw her slowly opening her eyes adjusting to light. A smile came on my lips. I went near her  immediately

"Naira baccha... You okay" i asked cupping her cheek with one hand and with other pushing her hair back which is falling on her forehead.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, she is about to get up and i helped her to sit on bed leaning on to the headrest.

"Karthik" she called and hold her head closing her eyes in pain.