Chapter 0

Its been a few months since the whole Humarise incident and Rody hasn't stopped thinking about Deku. Everytime he thinks of him Pino acts all lovestruck. He hasnt really come to terms with how he feels about the hero either. He doesnt even wanna think about Izuku in a romantic way as he thinks it might ruin their friendship. Besides from his feelings, Rody's been planning something while him and Deku have been apart.

Deku was in class and it was about to end. Lately, he hasnt been paying attention. Hes found himself thinking about Rody from time to time. He started to drift off into his thoughts.

Its been months! Why am I still thinking about what happened in Otheon??

He puts his head down and sighs. Uraraka notices Midoriyas strange behavior and has a worried expression on her face. Alarmingly, the bell rang, startling Ochako and Izuku.

Izuku went to his dormitory as classes were over for the day. A moment after he got to his room, somebody knocked on his door. Izuku opened the door and it was a teacher. "Hello Midoriya! It seems you have a visitor today." A visitor? Deku didnt know his mom was coming today. She should've said something! Deku leaves with the teacher to outside of UA to where his supposed visitor is. Deku stops as he went outside.

In front of him was a tall male with tan skin and eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. Next to him was a very chipper bird who went rushing to him. The teacher left leaving the two alone. "R-Rody??!!" Deku exclaimed, clearly shocked. "The one and only!" Rody replied. He tried to keep it cool but Pino was crying and hugging up on Deku. Izuku ran to Rody hugging him tightly making them both fall on the floor. "I missed you so much! How have you been?" Deku asked while asking other questions very fast. The Othean boy wasn't so fluent in Japanese, so it kinda overwhelmed him. "Woah-Woah, slow down hero." Rody doesn't think he's been this close to someone before besides his siblings, so he was feeling a bit embarrassed.

Deku was questioning many things.

How'd he get here? Where are his siblings? When did he plan this? Why visit me? How long will he be staying?

Midoriya was muttering to himself and Rody flicked his forehead. "Idiot, I cant understand you when youre mumblin' like that!"
"Ouch!" Deku yelped, now rubbing his forehead. Deku started to laugh a little. He missed this. Rodys attitude, the way he talks, he missed him. The two boys just sat there now noticing how close they are on the ground together. Deku immediately gets up and helps Rody up. Izuku clears his throat and says, "So.. How come you payed a visit?! I didn't know you were coming." Rody scratches his head and replied back, "Do i really need a reason to come see you?" Rody blushes a hot red while avoiding eye contact. Deku's face heats up. Hearing Rody say that made him happier than it shouldve.

Rody then explains that hes staying for a week since he still has buisness back at home and that the kids are at a nearby hotel with somebody watching them. He didn't feel comfortable with some babysitter at the hotel watching over his siblings, but she knew english and seemed trustworthy enough.

A while after that, Deku showed Rody around the school. He introduced his friends to him. Rody liked Uraraka, she was cute and sweet! He remembered Shoto and Bakugou. Tenya Iida was a bit eccentric, but Rody didn't mind, he found him interesting. Rody met the rest of Dekus friends, but Tokayami was the most interesting to him, as their quirks are sort of similar! It was now the evening and it was time to return to the hotel. After all, He didn't feel comfortable leaving his siblings alone in a country he wasnt very familiar with. At last, They said their goodbyes, but before Rody could enter his taxi, Deku grabs his hand which stops Rody.

He hugs him tightly and says, "It was really nice to see you again.." Rodys heart couldnt stop beating fast.

Stop beating, heart! He thought to himself.

Pino was looking all dazed and flustered. Izuku let go of him and said his final goodbye. Even though they would see eachother the next day, he wanted Rody to stay with him a little longer.