Chapter/Day 4 Prt. 2

It was about 10 minutes and the elevator was still stuck. Deku was contemplating whether or not he should try to help, but he thinks he'd probably make it worse. Next to him was a balled up Rody on the floor. He wouldn't speak to Deku. Izuku had no idea why he was acting this way, but he knew Rody had his reasons. Deku finally sat down in defeat. He didn't know what to do. About the elevator OR Rody. He lets out a big sigh. Rody side eyes him. He felt terrible for making Deku feel this way. Pino then started chirping and tugging at Dekus arm.

Great, add another embarrassing moment to the list Pino.. Rody thought in his head.

Deku then met eyes with Rody and then Rody instantly evaded his eyes from him.

"Still not gonna talk to me?" Deku asked. He wanted to understand Rody. Who knows how long they'll be on the elevator for.

"Its dumb.." Rody finally replied. Deku slowly goes to grab Rodys hand. He holds it and starts to rub his thumb on top of it.

"Its Okay Rody, you can talk to me!" Deku says while looking into Rodys eyes. Sort of giving even more conformation that he'll listen.

"I-I dunno.. Its really embarrassing and dumb and not serious at all.." Rody then moves his body looking in front of Deku.

Alright! He's warming up to me!! Deku thought in his head.

Deku then says, "Well, obviously if you're reacting this way it IS important. And whats important to you is important to me.."

Rody blushed and Pino started hugging up on Deku. He finally admitted defeat, and began to open up.

"Well, uh.." He started.

Deku held his hand tighter. He wanted Rody to know it was okay.

"I-Im not used ta' openin' up and stuff.. But um.. Since I got here.. Ive been feelin' a bit jealous.. I wanna be like you, and the other heros. I wanna be someone who can.. Y'know.. be there for you in any way. Pinos great and I love her, but.. I wish I could be more like you guys." He starts to chuckle at himself. "Not big of a deal right? I mean, gettin' this upset over quirks and junk?" He begins to twiddle with his fingers. "I-I know I'm not a awesome superhero or someone who can fight, but I still wish to be someone you can confide in.." Rody starts blushing out of embarrassment. He couldn't believe hes talking about feelings to another guy, especially one he likes!

Deku just looks at Rody. He never knew he felt that way. He even saw some of his past self in what Rody was saying. He also felt incompetent when he was quirkless. He hugged Rody tightly and started to talk.

"Rody, Its okay to feel like that! I'm sorry I never noticed.. I actually- Um!"

Was Deku really about to expose his biggest secret to Rody? Sure he loves him, but this is a big deal. But if he wants Rody to know Deku can confide in him, he knows what he must say and do.

"I actually was quirkless.. I wasn't always this "Awesome Superhero". I got my power handed to me.. B-But! That doesn't mean I didn't work hard to get to where I am.. The point is! I understand how you feel. You're a person I can always confide in, Rody. I mean, you literally helped me save the world. You saved countless of lives. You may not be a hero like me, but to me, you're my hero.

Deku finished talking and realized they were hugging for way to long at this point. He instantly backs up and looks back at Rody. He notices Rody has a blank face. Did Deku not say the right thing? Did he make it worse??

Tears rolled down Rodys eyes like a waterfall. He was so happy and relieved. He thought, maybe Deku would've laughed at him or something. Of course he wouldn't do that though.

"Ha-Ha... I dont even know why I'm cryin'!" He started to dry his tears but more came falling down. Deku then pulled him in for another hug and Rody cried in his arms. It was embarrassing, but Deku didn't think so. This is normal!

Time went bye and soon the awkward atmosphere was gone. They were holding hands and sitting in silence. Dekus touch was a greater comfort to Rody than he thought. He never wanted to let go. He wished this moment would last forever. Except, it didn't. The Elevator began to move up again. The two were both startled by the suddenly moving elevator. Soon the doors to the other floor opened and a bunch of fire fighters came in. They questioned the boys if they were alright and if there were any injuries. After the questioning, Rody was about to go back into his room, but suddenly stopped. There were a few people around, so Rody told Deku to step in the room for a second. Deku came in the room and suddenly, Rodys lips were on his cheek.

"T-Thanks for talkin with me in the elevator..." Rody said while blushing a hot red. He didn't know why he kissed him. It just felt like it was the appropriate time.

Deku was now pink and couldn't even talk. He then was shoved out the room by Rody and locked the door. That was enough embarrassment for the day. Deku was so shocked. All he could do was feel his cheek. He still felt the tingling sensation from Rodys lips on his cheek. He was so flustered, he had to talk to someone about this.

On the other side of the door was a very red Rody. He covered his face and squatted down. Why did he kiss Deku? Was it the adrenaline? Dekus gonna know for sure Rody likes him now.

"Fuuuckkk." Rody swears as he's covering his face on the ground.

Suddenly two figures appear in front of him.

"Brother, we're back from the babysitter.." Lala said as she held her other elder brothers hand.

"To busy with your boyfriend I assume?" Roro snarks.

Rody was beyond embarrassed at this point. He didn't even know Roro could be so sassy. He uncovered his face and started to say,

"You guys don't find it odd that I like Izuku?" Rody said with a sheepish voice.

Lala tilts her head and says, "Why would it matter, brother?"

Rody smiles brightly and brings both of his siblings into a tight hug. What did Rody do to deserve such great siblings?

It was practically night time at this point and Deku decided to go back home again. He really needed advice. He unlocked his door and yelled,

"Momm! Im home!"

Dekus mom was in the kitchen making tea before bed and quickly came to the door to greet her son. She missed Deku dearly, even if he comes home often. She kissed his cheek and told him to drink some tea with her.

"Um mom, I need some-" Deku paused for a second. He was a bit nervous to talk about love with his mom. He never had before. "I need advice.."

He started twiddling his fingers. "When someone kisses you, do they like you?" He immediately blushed after saying it.

Inko covered her mouth in shock. Did her little Izuku have his first kiss? Was it from Rody? She then calmed down and patted his shoulder. "I think the person you should be asking is the kisser themselves."

Deku then looked at her with worried eyes. "What if my assumption is wrong and I make things awkward?? What if they think I'm weird for even insinuating that? A kiss isnt always romantic.. And-" Deku began to ramble. He was so nervous.

Inko then hugged Deku in the middle of his rambling. Looks like he needed hugs today too. She was so proud of her son. He's growing up so fast! Deku hugged her back and smiled. He felt way better now.