Chapter/Day 5

It was the next night and Deku decided to stay at his mother's house. He actually enjoyed being in his mother's company. It's always been him and his mom ever since he can remember. Izuku was laying in his bed reading whatever comics he had laying around. His mother then knocked on his door.

"Izuku can I come in?" She said with a gentle voice.

"Of course!" Deku replied as he sat up from his original lying position.

She came in and asked, "Would you like to invite Rody and his siblings over for dinner? I haven't seen them since Sunday!"

Dekus face flushed red. See Rody? Today? After yesterday? Not a chance! He thought.

"I don't know mom, what if he's busy?" He started scratching the back of his neck. His awkward demeanor concerned Inko. Rody's staying for only 2 more days. Whatever these two boys have going on needs to be solved now! "Young man, Go over to the house phone and call their hotel room. Now." Inko crossed her arms and walked away to get the phone. Deku was over it. He couldn't believe his mom is forcing him to invite Rody over. Inko came back and waited for Deku to dial the number down. Deku did as he was told and put the phone up to his ear. Inko mouthed  "Thank you" and left his room.

I can't believe I'm calling him right now. Dont pick up Don't pick up Don't pick up!!

"Hello?" the other voice answered.

Crap

"Uhhh.. Uhh.." Deku was stammering on his words. He was trying to find the words to say. All he had to do was ask if he wanted to come over. Why was this so difficult? How did him and Rody talk before? "I-It's Izuku!"

On the other side of the phone, Rody freaked out after hearing that.

Izuku's callin' me? Why? Is he gonna ask why I kissed him yesterday? Is he gonna break off our friendship because of it?

Rody gulped and said, "Izuku? Hi.." He sounded very awkward.

"Hi! Im calling to see if you'd want to.. I don't know.. would want to come over for dinner? I mean not if you don't want to of course! Your siblings are welcome as well!" Deku sighed of relief. He didn't know why it took him that long to invite him over.

Rody on the other hand, was contemplating whether or not he should go. He was pretty much a nervous wreck since yesterday. He finally decided to answer, "I-Izuku I'm not-" but he was soon interrupted by his siblings who grabbed the phone. "Of course we'd love to come!" Rodys eye twitched.

Those brats..

It was a while after the call and Deku was pacing back and forth in his bedroom. He was so nervous. How will he talk to Rody? How is he going to act? Will things be awkward? Many things were clogging up in Dekus head, until he heard his mother talking to someone outside of his room. Izuku bumped his knee on his desk chair as he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking at this point.

"Ow Ow Ow!" He whined. Then suddenly the door opened while he was hopping on one foot and rubbing his knee. It was Rody and his siblings! Deku fell on his bed out of shock and stared at Rody. Rody stared right back and instantly started blushing. He avoided his eyes and started tugging on his jacket. Dekus face flushed pink and he looked down on his lap. His mom was in the kitchen and suddenly she remembered they have no juice. "Izuku! Can you and Rody run by the convenience store?! We have no juice!" Deku and Rody absolutely did NOT want to go to the store together. Especially ALONE. Dekus mother had asked though, and it would be rude if the both of them said they didn't want to go. Deku let out a big sigh and said fine. As they were leaving the room Pino was whining and grabbing the walls to stay. "C'mon Pino stop actin' like a brat." He grabbed Pino and put her on his shoulder. It was kinda like him lecturing himself about going.