Chapter/Day 4 Prt. 1

Deku was in bed at his dorm and he couldn't sleep a wink that night. Today, he wanted Rody to check out UA! Obviously he already got a mini tour when he first got here, but Deku was thinking maybe after classes were over, he could give Rody a tour! He wanted the day to be perfect and usually he'd ask Uraraka advice for this type of thing, but she's out of school for a few days. Izuku doesn't even know why hes so nervous about today, I mean its not like this is a date, right? It'll just be him and Rody going around the school as he shows Rody around! No big deal.

Classes were over and Deku had already texted Rody about his plans to give him a tour. Obviously, Rody said yes and is on his way as we speak! Deku went to the bathroom to freshen up. He fixed his hair, his clothes, and started practicing of what to say. This isn't even a date and he's treating it like one. Weird right?

Rody just arrived and texted Deku that hes at the front

2:13 PM | "Yo hero! Im at the front!!"

Deku was so excited! He rushed outside and was greeted with Rody looking very good today. His hair was in a low ponytail and he had a very casual outfit on. It really suited him.

"So hero, what're you gonna show me first?" Rody said while looking down at the shorter male.

Deku became flustered, then cleared his throat. "Well, first I wanted to show you my classroom to get things started!" Deku then grabbed Rodys hand and led both him and Rody to the classroom. Today, he wanted to take the initiative more. He already came to terms that he liked Rody. Maybe theres a chance there could be something more between them. They just needed a little push.

Rody never felt his heart beat this loudly before. His whole face was heating up. Pino looked so dazed that her eyes were all swirly like a cartoon.

Is this happening?? Are we really holdin' hands?? Why are we holdin' hands?? Not that I'm complaining!!

The two boys were walking hand-in-hand together towards Dekus classroom. Class 1-A , was what the plate said at the top of the classroom door. Rody saw a glimpse of it a few days ago, but never really went in. He was a bit nervous. He unsubconsciously held Dekus hand tighter which made Dekus heart stop for a second. Deku opened the door and in the classroom was... nobody! Rody thought there'd be plenty of students in there. He probably forgot the school was on holiday break.

Deku showed Rody around the empty classroom. He pointed towards every desk and who sat there. He was really excited to show Rody around. It was like a little kid showing all his toys to his parent. Rody began to snicker and then just started laughing. Deku looked at Rody with a confused expression on his face.

"I'm not makin' fun of ya, its just, You look so cute when you're excited about somethin'." Rody didn't even realized he called Deku cute until he saw Dekus face all flustered. "A-Anyways! How about we go on to the next thing.." Deku nodded and they went to the training grounds. Deku explained everyones powers and how they worked. Rody looked at the hero's in awe, but suddenly a new emotion came upon him.

Jealousy.

Rody already had a low self esteem about him and his quirk. He loved Pino, but still was embarrassed to have her as a quirk. Shameful isn't it? Pino literally helped him save the world and he's still ungrateful? He started to bite down on his lip and Pino sat on his shoulder with a sad expression. Deku noticed that and was confused. Lately, he noticed Pino acting very strangely since Rody got to Japan. Shes been sulking more, but also strangely attached to him too. What could this mean? Was Rody upset right now? He instinctively got ahold of Rodys hand and told him they were leaving the training grounds.

The next place they went to was at Heights Alliance. Deku had to use the bathroom, so he left Rody there to sit and wait.

As Rody waited, he noticed a group of hero's talking to each-other at the other couch. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but they were talking right in front of him. They were talking about their next missions and how they're looking forward to facing powerful villains. Rody felt kind of out of place. Yeah Rody has a quirk, but its not exactly a quirk that can help save people like the other quirks people have at U-A. Rody started to fiddle with his fingers. Why was Rody feeling so insecure? He's never had thoughts like these until he met Deku. He wants to be someone Deku can rely on. He wants to be impressive like the other heros. He wants to be different. Rody couldn't handle all these new negative feelings. He got up abruptly with fists balled up. The hero's in front of him all looked up in confusion.

"Whats up with that guy?" One said.

"I dunno, he's kinda weird." Another remarked back.

Rody stomped off. He wasn't angry at the people talking about him, he wasn't angry at Deku, he was embarrassed and mad at himself. How could he let such small things get to him? He's gone through worse! His face was a flushed red.

Deku came back to the lounge area and was confused to see Rody not there. He noticed a group of people there, so he decided to ask to them if they knew about Rodys whereabouts.

"Have you seen a guy sitting here earlier?" Deku asked.

"Yeah! He seemed kinda upset though, he stomped off a couple minutes ago..." One of them said.

Deku was very worried. This whole day Rody seemed upset. Was it something Deku did? He then thanked the group of people and went off looking for Rody. He then finally found him at the entrance of the building.

"Rody! There you are! Ive been looking for you! What happened?"

Rody looked at Deku with the most sad expression on his face. Deku was beyond confused. He had thought the day had been going great. This was becoming frustrating. It reminded him of the time him and Bakugou had fought at Ground Beta. He grabbed Rodys hand and said,

"Rody, if you dont tell me whats wrong, how can I understand?!"

Rody snatched his hand out of Dekus and started yelling.

"Why do you even care? Go back to your other hero friends! There's no point in spendin' time with a nobody like me!"

"What are you even talking about?? Where is this coming from?"

At this point Deku started yelling too.

"Just leave me alone!!" Rody started walking away from Deku. Pino then rushed from Rodys shoulder to Dekus in tears. Rody was beyond embarrassed. He hated having a quirk that showed how he really felt. Especially at a time like this. Even without Pino with him, he ran away.

What an embarrassing day. He thought.

Tears began to stroll down his face. He couldn't believe he lashed out at Deku like that. Deku must've been so confused! He wiped his tears and started to find his way back to the hotel.

Thank god for Dekus quirk. He ran so quickly to go to the hotel. Pino was crying still and holding Deku very tightly.

If Rody was actually angry, Pino wouldn't be acting like this. Was what Deku thought.

He finally arrived at the hotel and just in time to when Rody was about to enter the elevator.

"Wait!!" Deku yelled as he was running to the elevator before Rody closed the doors.

Rody saw him and started button smashing the up button. Deku unfortunately for him, made it in. It was very awkward and Rody wouldn't look at Izuku. He was too embarrassed because of his sudden outburst.

"Rody, please tell me. Whats going-"

Suddenly the two of them felt the elevator shake and suddenly the elevator stopped moving.

The elevator had gotten stuck.