Chapter/Day 7

It was the next day, the last day.

Rody was in his hotel room in his bed.

So much had happened in only 2 days. He hasn't really had the time to process it.

Are me and Deku together? How are we gonna work? We live thousands of miles away from each other. Rody Pondered.

It didn't help that today was the last day that Rody would be staying, so he didn't have much time to think about all of that.

Last night felt like a movie. Kissing and holding hands. Rody never thought he would be doing those things. Especially with Deku.

He then sat up from his bed and started packing.

His plane left in 5 hours. He has to start getting ready.

"C'mon guys, were gonna be late!" Rody said. Even though he got up to get ready earlier, him and his siblings started to procrastinate.

He hadn't texted Deku since yesterday. It's not like he didn't want to, he just didn't have the time.

As he sat in his taxi, he started to think about how much he'd miss Deku.

His voice, his touch. These are things he'd never get to hear and feel while in Otheon. Pino started to sulk in her seat.

He then got a text from Deku.

My Hero

1:30 PM| Rody!! Im coming to the airport. Wait for me!!

Rodys eyes lit up.

He was so excited to see him again. Even if he was leaving.

They arrived a the airport and the plane was going to board soon. Maybe even less than 20 minutes.

Where is he? Rody thought.

He was boarding soon and didn't want to leave Japan without saying goodbye.

"What's wrong brother?" Lala asked.

"It's nothin.." Rody answered. Pino had a tear fall down her face.

They were still waiting and time was up.

"The plane for Europe is now departing." Was announced on the speakers.

No!

Rody frantically grabbed his siblings hands and  pleaded to a worker, "I-Im waitin' for someone. Please let us wait a minute!" The worker agreed to let him wait, but it had to be short.

Rody was waiting, but Deku never showed.

"Sir, you have to board now."

"B-But-"

The worker then shook their head "no" and started basically pushing him in the boarding area.

Roro turned his head for a second and saw Deku running like it was a track meet.

"Rody-Rody! Its Deku!"

Rody turned his head as fast as he could and was met with a sweaty, panting Izuku.

He dropped all his bags to run back to Deku.

"Rody!" Deku called out.

"Izuku!!" Rody replied.

They both hugged each other and then kissed.

"Rody, were in public!!"

"I don't care."

They kissed again and joined hands.

"I tried to get here as fast as I could, there was so much traffic!"

"A hero going by car? Haha!"

Rody then looked around and people were staring, so he cleared his throat.

"Ahem. Anyways! I gotta get goin now.."

"Rody, Im gonna miss you..."

Rody gave him a smile, but his eyes looked broken.

"Yeah.."

Rody then turned around and Deku tried to keep his hands intertwined with Rodys as long as he could've.

Then, Rody was walking away.

Deku looked down and felt tears coming.

Suddenly, a crying bird came flying to Deku and tugging on his clothing.

Deku looked up and put Pino on his palm.

"Rody!"

"Rody look at me!"

Rody then stopped walking and shook his head.

Deku started walking up towards him and turned him around to see his face.

Tears upon tears were falling down Rodys face.

Seeing him cry made Deku break and cry too.

Deku then hugged Rody.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Rody finally admitted as he tightened his grip on Dekus back.

"I know." Deku said.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." Rody continued.

They stopped hugging once again and looked at each other.

"Pino, thanks to you my true feelings were exposed." Rody laughed.

"Without her, we probably wouldn't be together!" Deku said.

"Together?" Rody repeated. They hadn't actually put a label on what they are yet.

"Do you want to be together?" Deku asked as he held Rodys hand.

Rody kissed his cheek and his face reddened.

"I hope that answers that.."

"Sir, you have to board the plane now." The worker called out.

"Oh, I forgot."

Deku started laughing.

"How could you forget?"

Rody shrugged.

Rody looked directly at Deku and finally said, "Ill see you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah."

The two finally let go of each others hands and Rody boarded the plane.

"Took you long enough." Roro said slyly.

Rody rolled his eyes and they continued to go to their seats.

They finally sat and Rody let out a big sigh. Emotions take a lot of energy out of people.

At last, he had time to think. He definitely knows he's staying longer than a week the next time he comes to Japan.

Thank you so much for reading! This was my first fanfic!!