Chapter/Day 2

It was midnight and Rody couldn't sleep. Now that he's come to terms with liking Izuku, he feels 10 times more anxious about being with him.

What if I make it obvious that I like him? Pino is gonna give it all away!!

Rody covered his face and internally screamed. He's never really had a crush before, let alone on the same gender as him. He's super confused about it all. Rody was thinking so much that eventually, he fell asleep.

Rody woke up to two kids jumping up and down on his bed. "Rody I'm hungry!" One said. "Rody are we going to Mr. Izukus house today?" The other asked. Rody was exhausted. He shouldn't have been up late last night. "Alright-Alright, lets get you two somethin' to eat." Rody said while taking them off the bed. Pino on the other hand, was in bed exhausted. Deku taught Rody how to ask for things in Japanese, so ordering food from the hotel's cafe was easy this time. The three ate their food and wondered what they were going to do today. "Rody can we go to the park Izuku showed us?" Roro asked. "Yes-Yes I wanna go too!" Pleaded Lala. "Fine, we got nothin' else to do today anyways." Rody agreed. Lala had an idea, "Can we invite Mr. Izuku too?" Rody blushed.

Was it a good idea for me to be with Izuku right now? I mean what if he finds out that I like him then wants to avoid me? Man, out of everyone I had to fall for, I fall for a hero who also happens to be my friend. How cliche.

"What if he's busy today? You know Izuku is a hero, he has responsibilities! Maybe he wouldn't have the time.." Rody kind of had a sad expression on his face.

Why would Izuku want to hang out with me all the time? Im just some city boy who does dirty jobs for money. Izuku on the other hand, he's a hero. He's so strong and has a buncha' friends.

Rody was getting insecure. He didn't even know why Deku stuck around with a guy like
him. He started to sulk in his seat and his siblings noticed. Roro and Lala nodded in unison and Lala rushes to the Hotel Phone. "Psst, Roro. How do I put the number in?" Roro rushes over while Rody is still sulking.

Yesterday when Izuku came over he jotted his number down just in case they needed something translated again. Roro puts the number in and it starts to ring. "Hello?" Deku answers. "Mr. Izuku!" Lala energetically says. "Lala? Is that you? How come you're calling? Wheres Rody?" Roro grabs the phone and says, "He's sulking cos' he thinks you wouldn't wanna hang out with him." Lala looks at Roro in confusion. "When did brother say that? I thought it was because-" Roro cuts her off saying, "Its just obvious. You wouldn't get it sis." Lala pouts and just shrugs it off. She didn't get what Roro was saying. On the other side of the phone, Deku was worried.

Why wouldn't I want to hang out with Rody?

Deku proceeded to ask, "Is there anything he wanted to do today?" Roro said, "We wanted to go to the park you showed us yesterday." "The park? That sounds fun! Can I speak with Rody please?" Roro then told Lala to get Rody.
"Brother, Brother! Izukus on the phone." Rody immediately sits up. "Haha ahah. Why?" Lala shrugs and sits on the couch to watch tv. Rody was having an internal breakdown while walking to the phone.

What do I say? Why's he callin'? Ugh hopefully my voice doesn't sound weird. Why am i actin' like such a girl over this? Is this what liking someone makes ya do?

Rody arrives at the phone and says, "H-Hey there.. Izuku, Hero, my man!" Rody internally screamed.

Not only did I sound awful but I was calling him weird names! This can't get any worse.

"Um, Hey! Roro told me you wanted to go to the park?" Deku was confused by all the names but maybe it was a European thing? "Wait huh? Oh right the park! Yeah yeah we wanted to go to the park today! With you taggin' along of course! If thats fine with you.. You dont have to come.." Rody was making his solemn mood so obvious pino didn't even have to do anything. "Of course I'd love to! You mind if I bring someone? She's around the same age as Lala im sure she'd like to have a playdate!" Rodys eyes lit up.

He still wants to hang out with me!! What was I gettin' so insecure for?

Rody laughed to himself and they finished their conversation and hung up. "Alright guys get ready we're headin out!" Roro smirks and says, "You sound chipper." He and Lala start giggling and put their shoes on. Rody blushed.

What did he mean by that?? Anyways I'm gonna try my best today! He wont find out how I feel and we'll stay friends. Nothin has changed.

After that, Rody and his siblings left the hotel to meet with Deku and his mystery friend that was tagging along. Rody knew she was just a kid but couldn't help be nervous. He's not too keen on strangers around his precious siblings. Rody stopped in his tracks as he saw Deku and a little girl with him. He instantly blushed and started fixing his clothes to make sure he looks good. "You look good brother! Hurry I wanna see who he brought with him!" Lala hurried ahead and yelled Hello in english to Deku. "Hey Lala!!" Lala hugged his leg and asked,"Mr Izuku!! Who's this?" There was a white haired girl hiding behind his other leg looking very nervous. "This is Eri! Shes a bit shy!" Eri then waved hello and Lala waved back excitedly. "You're more excited than me Lala." Rody said while walking up to them. He shot Deku a smile and Deku felt all his hair stands stand up. Even a simple smile makes Deku react in such a way.

He looks so good today! No. Keep it together Izuku. You're here to hang out with him as a Friend. Nothing more.

Rody and Deku let the kids play together while they sat and talked together at a bench. The atmosphere was sort of awkward. Even the small talk they made was a bit weird. Deku started to twiddle with his fingers and avoided eye contact. Rody side eyed him and was annoyed. He wanted to talk to Izuku, but he didn't know how to act now that he knows he likes Deku. He started to zone out and didn't even realize Pino was acting up. Pino started chirping and poking Deku and it startled Izuku. Pino kept on chirping and pointed near Rody.  Izuku was obviously confused but then he realized what Pino, or Rody wanted. He touched Rodys shoulder to talk to him. Rody was surprised and screamed and that scared Deku, so he screamed too.

Rody stared at Deku and started laughing. "Whats wrong with us? This awkward atmosphere is not us at all." Izuku started laughing too. "I don't know. I thought maybe you didn't want to talk to me, but I guess i was wrong." Deku started to eye at Pino and Rody rolled his eyes.

Pino at it again embarrassin me. Well at least this time she sorta helped me out. Thanks Pino.

Rody and Deku started to talk again and the day went smoothly. Soon it was the afternoon and the kids got tired of playing, so Deku offered to buy them all something to eat. The kids excitedly followed Deku and Rody to the food stand around the corner. As they got their food (which was icecream), Deku noticed a bit of ice cream on the side of Rodys cheek. "Rody, you got a bit of-" Izuku then takes a napkin and starts to clean the taller males cheek. Rodys whole body freezes and his face turns red. Deku does it as if its not a big deal. Rody looks super stiff and his siblings start laughing at his goofy mannerisms. Izuku finishes and says, "All better! You might need a wet wipe though. It could get sticky." Rody nods his head and has a blank expression on his face.

Izuku touched my face. Izuku touched my face? Izuku touched my face!!

Izuku smiles at Rody and it makes Rodys heart skips a beat.

Izukus so nice. He thought. I guess its in his nature

The group finishes their ice cream and Izuku then offers to walk Rody and the twins back to the hotel. The sun was setting and the walk back was peaceful. Izuku looks at Rody and admires from afar. Rody's hair was in a messy ponytail and as he moved the strands out of his face it revealed his pretty eyes. Deku blushed and kept walking. There was no talking, but it wasn't an awkward silence, more comfortable. The Otheon boy walked his siblings in the hotel lobby and stopped to talk to Deku. "Thanks for walkin us back!" "No problem!" Deku replied. He then noticed Rody was frustrated with his ponytail because of how messy it was. Deku instinctively (because he has a tendency to help people) reached out to the taller males neck to pull out the ponytail holder. Rodys heart stopped for a second.

We were so close!! What was that for?

Deku tells Rody to turn around, so he could fix it. He steps on his tippy toes so he could do it correctly and it was done. "I really like your hair.." Deku says while feeling Rodys hair. Rody backed up 5 feet away and waved goodbye. Deku chuckled at him and walked away with Eri. Rody enters the hotel lobby covering his mouth with a flustered look on his face.

Im never cutting my hair.