Chapter/Day 6

It was noon and the boys were still sleeping. Inko let the boys sleep in, but it was time for them to wake up at this point.

She went into Dekus room and the two were still cuddled up. Inko had to stop herself from giggling.

"Izuku.. Izuku time to wake up." Inko said as she was shaking him.

"Mmm" Deku mumbled.

Inko walked away as he's waking up and doesn't wanna ruin their moment.

As Deku opened his eyes he was instantly met with a sleeping Rody in front of him. It took him a minute, but he remembered the events of last night.

~~"Izuku, I like you, okay?'"~~

That sentence echoed in his head.

He then sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Because of his sudden movement, Rody was moving around in his sleep. He grabbed on to Dekus waist like a pillow.

"R-Rody.." Deku started to shake Rody to wake up. Or rather, Deku wanted to "wake up" because he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Mmm.." Rody clung onto him even tighter.

Dekus face was super red.

"Rody I'm serious!! Wake up!" Deku pleaded as he covered his face because of how red it was.

"Man, I thought you would fall for my fake sleep act." Rody suddenly said as he opened his eyes.

Deku began to laugh.

"I did!"

Rody then sat up and the two were just staring at each other.

Rody all of a sudden felt anxious.

Was last night a dream? The two thought.

"Uhm!" Rody and Deku both said.

"No no, you go first!" Deku insisted.

"Well uh.." Rody started to scratch the back of his head.

"About last night.." He started to avoid his eyes and his cheeks turned pink.

"Do you really like me back? In that way?" Rody questioned.

Deku felt a little insulted. After all they've been through and even the kiss, he's still asking if Deku feels the same way?

Deku looked down on his lap and his hair covered his eyes.

"I thought last night was enough conformation.."

Rody realized he probably hurt Dekus feelings.

"W-Wait thats not what I meant! I was just bein' insecure again. A guy like you liking a guy like me is still crazy to me."

"Rody.." Deku looked up and met his eyes.

Izuku then stroked Rodys hair behind his ear and said gently,

"What did I say about that talk about yourself? A guy like you is a guy I'd want."

Deku smiled and Rody did too.

Izuku was then leaning in towards Rodys face and Rody freaked. He still didn't know how to kiss properly.

He held his breath and closed his eyes.