○°•Introduction•°○

Description

"Sometimes, unspoken words speak the loudest."

A series of unspoken feelings. Letters of individuals that have never had the courage to address their loved ones or their enemies. Letters that haven't been sent, letters with unbroken seals, letters left unanswered.

A voice to the voiceless, a helpless cry to the suffering, a vocal cry to a whisper, a secret told by a conflicted heart. Who have they been trying to talk to but haven't gathered the courage to confront? And what have they locked in their hearts towards them for so long that they are unknowing of?

Dedication

This book is dedicated to my friends and family, whom without, I wouldn't have been where I am and who I am.

It is dedicated to those who need a motivation to speak how they feel, a reason to bring up their unspoken feelings.

Finally, special thanks to someoneornoone321, my lovely graphic designer, for the amazing book cover.

Copyrights

Copyright © 2022 Aya Saleh
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher.

All of the characters and plot are created by me and any identicalness of any real entity or fictional character is most likely coincidental.

Table of Contents

Dear Older Sister..
Dear Light..
Dear Society..