five

%

all of it shouldn't have a place
🏥

Two days passed by, and the nurses made sure to have a close eye on the 'young' girl's state, she was unconscious for 50 hours, she had been moving, crying, and begging to stop in her sleep from time to time in the beginning, but after 40 hours had passed she stayed still. It made the two nurses worry, yet they weren't the ones.

The media started to ask about Ms Yan's absence around public greeting Mr Sian, he lied saying she took a few days off due to personal business, how pathetic even her parents believed him.

As the truth was hidden behind lies, Mr Choi could only scoff at the sight of news on his office's work laptop. He had enough of how manipulative the young rich CEO was, feeling himself being on top of everyone just because he claims the name of the 16th richest person in Korea.

"You're digging your own grave young man," Mr Choi said to himself before turning his laptop off the exact moment his son entered his office

"Before you ask if I haven't yet learned what knocking is, I came here because someone wants to talk with you and I happened to just want to do the same" his son said chuckling

"Great timing I just happened to have break time, but If I may know, who is here to talk with me?"

"Only son of Sian's, he seemed serious so I assume it's rather a deep talk" he said as his father scoffed "why? Something happened?"

"Not yet but I may already know what exactly wants, let him in. I'll talk to you shortly after if it's also important, you know I'm busy here by the afternoon" Mr Choi sighed as he fixed his posture

"Of course, you rarely got home this month" the young Choi said to himself as his father placed a few files inside a locker "I'll let him know you have time after he's done I may tak just 5 minutes" he smiled before leaving

At the time his son left, a very serious figure walked in, closing the door behind him. He fixed his tie as he bowed, respectfully, and greeted the older man. He had never been here before, Mr  Choi thought about what could've changed that.

"I'm sorry to bother Mr Choi, but I have something to talk out with you" the young Sian said as he had a straight face on

"I assume it's about your fiance, miss Yan, am I correct?" He chuckled holding his own hands as he laid them on his desk leaning against them

"Looks like I don't have too long the talk" he chuckled "I want to know what room she's in now"

His tone of his made Mr Choi want to simply punch him, and what he requested, made the wants grow bigger, it went unnoticed by the one standing in front of an older man.

"And why would I tell you?"

"She's my wife-"

"Fiance" the older corrected with a tone of awareness "besides it's not in my rights to tell you that without her permission. She made it very clear to us that she does not, wants any visitors in her room till the time she's feeling well"

What he said, definitely made Youngje piss off. His jaw clenched as he looked away and scoffed, a serious look was no longer seen on his face, he had put on a confident sly smirk, at the moment he didn't even care how she shows himself to the man. He knew that the old man know and saw enough, his little fiance didn't do a great job showing him so.

"Feeling well?" He almost laughed at his face "has she ever felt bad? I have never seen her tell me she feels bad. Besides from what I know, she had a small accident with a vase at my workplace. What exactly could make her feel so bad, a cut on her hand?" He smirked deviously

"You know well what I mean Mr  Sian" Mr Choi spat out as he stood up

"I don't" he smiled "tell me about it"

With that the older man was thrown out of his calmness, banging his hands against his desk he took out a file, a copy to be exact, he would never give the man an original document of his fiance's state. He took it and hand it over to the joking about a serious situation male.

"Go ahead and read it yourself" Mr Choi barged "take it with you if needed, but I don't want to see your presence in my office anymore. Being the 16th richest young CEO doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect me at my work office. I do not tolerate how your body and language appear to me at the moment. Also, I have to do, so if you won't leave now, I'm not going to hesitate to call guards and do it for you" with that Mr Choi walked past him and opens the door making an obvious sigh, he does not want him here.

Looking taken back, Youngje's sly smirk faded from his face as he scoffed putting on a serious mad look. Stomping outside, not forgetting to say a 'nice' goodbye, while gripping the files hard looking ahead of himself as if he was about to commit a murder right here and now.

The scene didn't go unseen by younger Choi, his attention moving from playing games on his phone to his serious father locking the door and the male walking off with a file.

"Woah... What happened there? You fought?" His son joked turning off his phone as he got up from the chair Mr Choi ignored him walking past by with a note and pen

He knew something was going on, he couldn't remember the last time he saw his father so seriously. Or if ever saw him this serious, he could sweat the older man looked scary with his powerful aura.

"Dad I was just joking, c'mon don't be so serious-"

"How can I be if what you just joked about was true?" His father scoffed as he turned to face his son, only to face a shocked boy "look... Whatever that man shows in the public, is nothing to what he is. I'm not saying that to make you stop having business deals with him, but to warn you about him in the future..."

He said sighing as he smiled shortly to his son tapping his shoulder before walking off and making his way to one of the 'VIP' rooms of his clients but stopped in front of a door with number 548

"I almost forgot you also want to talk with me" he chuckled

Being taken back to reality, Chanhee cleared his throat and looked up at his father "I wanted to ask about the girl, how is she?"

"Not well, I won't hide it... She may be even at her worst but thanks to you she is all fine now, yet I'm sure that won't go away any soon without direct help" his father said with a sad look

"Can..." He bites his lips "can I see her? I don't know who she is but I don't feel like leaving her to herself, she may need someone- to you know, be a pain in her ass like how I am to you now" he joked

There was a moment of silence between him and his father, it made him think he won't meet the girl... He didn't know who he had saved that night, he didn't know what made her want to do so, but the urge to comfort her was so u excepted to him, he was just as surprised to ask such a question as his father.

"I'll ask her... I don't promise anything" he smiled before walking inside making the other Choi somehow feel better, he felt a soft smile grow on his face

why do I even want to meet her... I didn't even want to visit Eric when that idiot broke his arm after falling off that one-wheeled bike- ugh whatever  he thought as he shook his head waiting for his father to come out