seven

%

friendly

The same day, yet later on, Chanhee had to leave the girl whom she made open, a little, yet he was the very first one that could talk with her for such a long time. They spend something about two hours, talking and saying small stories, happy ones since there were already too much of bad things around the girl.

She felt relief, but she had this thought at the back of her head. How come a strange man could make her happier than her own fiance ever could? Not like she was laughing, crying jumping out for joy. Smiling, not knowing how to control it, but still, she felt something similar to happiness. It was so faint and weak, an average person would probably ignore it, but to her, it was a valid one she hasn't felt in years.

The sun has slowly begun setting as she decided to stand from her bed and walk around the place, she really hasn't been here at every corner and since she felt strong enough to lurk here and there, she decided to look for one of the freshly met people.

Gathering around corners, her eyes moved all around the place, her ears were opened as she held her own arms feeling tiny around everyone other passing by her as if she was no one. But it didn't make her feel bad, she actually liked the minimal unwanted attention she got, she felt like she could breathe properly without being judged for it.

"Hey, I told you no walking around alone- oh hi Sunhye!" Jiyea waved her hand excited as she held a kid's hand

"Hi Jiyea" she greeted her as her eyes leaned on a little girl, who looked 6 or 7 "hello there" she greeted weakly

"Unnie, is this your new friend you told me about?" She asked as the older nodded "hello~ I'm Gyunhe, nice to meet you" she bowed

"I'm Sunhye... Nice to meet you too" she said as Jiyea smiled showing her teeth

"You smiled," she said still happy as the girl looked away resting her face.

"I did not, it's how my resting face looks like" she explained.

"you also talk more comfortably, am I really talking to Yan Sunhye?" Jiyea teased making Gyunhe giggle

"Unnie you're probably making her shy!" The little girl said tugging her dress

"You're probably right, if so I'm sorry I really can't control my mouth sometimes- not in a bad meaning of course," she said making Sunhye ahead her head and chuckle

"It's fine... Well it's good, I wish I could be like this too" she said "more open, I mean"

"Sunhye Unnie... you don't have to feel shy around us~ no one will make fun of you if you talk too much, I also talk a lot that's why I and Jiyea Unnie are best friends!" She said cheekily making Jiyea pat her head with a smile

"No force tho, just let the time give u the right flow to follow" Jiyea smiled warmly at the girl as she kneeled down "and you little one, you must go eat the dinner and head to sleep, you have treatment tomorrow morning"

"Yes~" she said rather bored as she sighed "will we talk to Sunhye Unnie after the treatment?"

"Only if she agrees too!" Jiyea said as she looked up at Sunhye