1

Katie Killjoy was working on her make up and praising her self in the mirror for how she handled the princess of hell.

Katie: Mmm look at you, an amazing film star, a badass killer, the hottest babe in hell.

After a little more praising Tom comes in with a scared look

Tom: uh, Katie.

Katie: What, the, fuck, do you want, Tom.

Tom: Well, theres someone here to see you.

Katie: I do not CARE!

Katie throws her mug at him but it stops in mid air. The door opens more showing the Midnight Guard.

Midnight Guard: Well, I am extremely disappoint that this is how you treat coworkers and guests

Katie: Oh shit, The Midnight Guard. I am so sorry.

Midnight Guard: Good you are forgiven, for your outburst. But sadly I'm here for an apology to the royal family.

Katie: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

The Midnight Guard summons his staff and shows tonights interview with the princess.

Midnight Guard: I don't like my sister either miss Killjoy but when some one makes her look bad the whole family looks bad. To keep the order of the hierarchy you will end tonights broadcast with an apology to the the princess and the royal family for your actions. If you don't your title will be stripped and you will be executed do I make myself clear.

Katie: Yes Sir.

Midnight Guard: Good and don't try anything funny, my father is not as merciful as I am. Byeeeeee.

The Midnight Guard teleports away and the two anchors look at each other with scared looks. The Tv turns on and the two anchors are seen sweating

Katie: Hello everyone for this finale broadcast I would like to apologize for my actions during the Princess's interview.

The audience looks surprised at the sudden apologetic tone.

Katie: It is with heavy heart that I give my regards to the royal family and all who respect and honor them. This is Katie Killjoy.

Tom: And Tom Trench.

Together: Signing off.

The tv cuts off and all of hell is confused. then the static turns into a scene with The Midnight Guard.

Midnight Guard: Attention all of hell due to my sisters embarrassment, the king has appointed me, the most power demon prince, the head of the royal guards. Meaning, all will answer to me. And to all who say I'm a coward for not showing my face, appearances do not demand respect. And to my sister...

The End