Charlie woke up and got dress and walked down stairs and saw the midnight guard on the couch with his mask on.

Midnight guard: Welp, Im heading home.

Charlie: Me too.

Midnight guard: No, no you're not.

Charlie: Yes, yes I am. I read your note last night I want to be a better big sister.

Midnight guard: You're already the best big sister anybody could ask for.

Charlie: No I'm not. I left you in that palace alone to be raised by dad, I should have been there to protect you.

Midnight guard: If you stayed their you would have ended up like me.

Charlie: Well no matter once this place closes I'll have to move back home.

Midnight guard: You know what's great about being dad's right hand? You control the seals to get things done.

The guard shows a stamp that says Void and stamps the evaluation form heats some wax and places his seal.

Charlie: Can't dad just stop that.

Midnight guard: Not with out his second's seal and signature.

Charlie: but why would you do that?

Midnight guard: This is your dream, and I shouldn't ruin this for you, not even for dads approval.

Charlie: Thank you, Andrew.

They hug and Charlie walks him out. Charlie goes upstairs to tell Vaggie the good news.

Andrew then gets a phone call.

Andrew: Hello? Oh hey Moxxie. No, I'm not Busy, what's up? Loo Loo Land? Uh sure yeah I can come over, why are you idiots going to Loo Loo land? Oh, Well Octavia is a friend of mine and I'll have to question Stolas anyway. I'll see you there.

Andrew hung up and his snake became his staff and they flew to the greed ring