14

Elizabeth was in her house being yelled at by his dad.

Peter: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU HAVE MESSED UP FOR US!!! ALL THE WORK WE PUT INTO OUR REPUTATION, FOR YOU TO RUIN IT!!! What do you have to say for yourself?

Elizabeth: I- I- I...

Peter: TELL ME!!!

Lucy: Peter! Lower Your Voice! Sweet heart we only want to keep you safe and this boy is a demon we cant trust him and you should have known to keep your distance.

Peter: I have to deal with shit from the arc angels, I have to make this right somehow. Elizabeth go to your room. NOW!

Elizabeth runs into her room and shuts and locks the door she crawls into her bed. She then looks at her phone and goes into her photos, and looks at the pictures she took with Andrew. Pictures of them enjoying views hugging dancing eating dinner hanging out and even one with them kissing and a video. She plays the video.

Andrew: "No, don't record me."

Elizabeth: "(laughter) Why not?"

Andrew: "Its bad enough that i'm letting you take pictures of me, turn it off."

Elizabeth: "Oh come on."

Andrew: "No."

Elizabeth: "Come on, the faster we do this, the faster I turn it off."

Andrew: "Fine."

They get in front of the camera and start to slow dance as music plays in the background.

Andrew: "We could have easily done this without the camera."

Elizabeth: "I just want to see how it looks from an outsiders view."

Andrew: "What the hell, is this a sex tape?!"

They both start to die laughing with Elizabeth rushing to the camera.

Elizabeth: "You cant say that."

At the end Elizabeth and Andrew share a kiss.

Andrew: I love you.

Elizabeth: I love you too.

The video ends and starts to cry harder.

Elizabeth: Why cant dad let me love who I love. Well you know what... I'm done with being  his perfect little angel. I not letting him make any more of my choices.

A portal opens and Andrew comes out.

Andrew: Howdy.

Elizabeth gets scared and hides behind her bed.

Andrew: Oh come on, I'm not that scary.

Elizabeth: oh my Gosh. Andrew? What are you doing you cant do this?

Andrew: When you bribe a deer with gold, anything is possible.

Elizabeth: Why are you here? I said we were done.

Andrew: Come on you didn't mean that.

Elizabeth: Yes I did.

Andrew: Is this because of our dads, look I stood up to mine. It's not that hard I can show you how to stand up for yourself.

Elizabeth: It's not just our dads, I told you we were too cocky, but you didn't listen. Andrew, you're a demon prince, and I'm a saints daughter, we cant be together, it's Time we stuck too our roles.

Andrew looks at Elizabeth and his face turns to a pissed expression.

Andrew: What happened to you? What happened to the girl that forced me to get me to take off my mask? Who insisted I learn to dance? Who cared about the relationship we built together?

Elizabeth stays turned around.

Andrew: Elizabeth. Elizabeth, answer me.

Andrew starts tearing up.

Andrew: Elizabeth! Answer me, Now! ELIZABETH!

She stays facing away from him.

Andrew: ANSWER ME!!!

Elizabeth: I DON'T KNOW!!!

Elizabeth turns around crying.

Elizabeth: I don't know. (Sobbing)

Andrew looks at her crying he sits next to her and hugs her.

Andrew: I-I'm sorry.

Elizabeth: I still love you. (sniffle) But, I have to obey my parents.

Andrew: Why?

Elizabeth: Because, they have done so much for me.

Andrew: Maybe your mom, but your dad seems to just want to uses you for appearance.

Elizabeth looks to Andrew and out of no where kisses him. Then, Elizabeth's mother opens the door after hearing screaming.

Lucy: Sweet heart is everything o-

She sees Andrew and Elizabeth together. She winks, zips her mouth, and closes the door.

Peter: So, what was going on.

Lucy: Nothing of your concern, now stay out of that room!

Peter: What are you...?

Lucy: Peter, I'm serious our daughter is going through somethings and we need to deal with it.

Peter: Ok, I won't look.

The two leave and Andrew looks to Elizabeth.

Andrew: Well, one of them likes me.

Elizabeth giggles and kisses Andrew and they begin to make out.