13

Andrew and Elizabeth were on top of the happy hotel making out and dry humping, but Elizabeth was getting worried pushed him away.

Elizabeth: Andrew, wait.

Andrew: What's wrong? Did I do something?

Elizabeth: No it's just... I feel like where getting a little too cocky.

Andrew: Babe, we've been doing this for like three weeks, and no one has caught on.

Elizabeth: I guess your right but... what if someone does find out.

Andrew: Well then I'll have to join my sisters crew to get into heaven.

Elizabeth laughs.

Andrew gets up and puts his hand out. He throws his staff for it too come back and lift him and his girlfriend in the air and they sing and dance as they run across roof tops in hell.

(pretend that the lyrics are sang by the same voices you think the two sound like)

When they finish Elizabeth decides she has had enough.

Elizabeth: Thank you Andrew for a lovely day.

Andrew: I Love you darling.

Elizabeth: I love you too.

They kiss and Elizabeth flies back to heaven and  Andrew heads home. The guard goes inside the  and sees his father with the three V's.

Midnight Guard: Hello, what are they doing here.

Val: Well you should know we know everything and so do you.

Midnight Guard: Sire, what is the meaning of this?

Lucifer stares at his son with wrath and Lilith sadness.

Midnight Guard: What did they do?

Lucifer: Elizabeth, son, we know.

The guard walks over to the table and sees pictures of the two kissing. he then turns to Val and punches him square in the gut. This sends him flying.

Lucifer: Son, this is an embarrassment.

Midnight Guard: I know. Which is why I'm going to fix this.

Lucifer: YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!!! I'm making the V's second in hell.

Midnight Guard: But...

Lucifer: Stop! Just leave.

The Guard looks to Lilith but she does nothing. The Guard leaves and flies to the Happy Hotel. He walks inside and Charlie smiles to see her brother.

Charlie: Andrew!

Midnight Guard: Can I talk to you, alone, Now!

Charlie's expresión turns to confusion and they go into Charlie's room to talk.

Andrew: And thats the whole story.

Charlie: I'm sorry you're dating an angel?

Andrew: Yes.

Charlie: Wow, I'm happy for you but just... wow!

Andrew: What should I do?

Charlie: Looks dads an ass you need to show the three V's that your a morning star. And no one puts the morning star's in a cage.

Andrew thinks about it and gets an idea.

Andrew: Thats It! Thanks Charlie.

He puts his mask on and heads outside where Elizabeth is waiting.