4! Release

This chapter is dedicated to Maja. Thank you for your support!

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Mmmhmm," I answered, still too calm and relaxed to think of a more structured response. And then I remembered who I was talking to, where I was, and hastily corrected myself: "Yes, Master."

"Don't worry. You don't need to be formal at times like this. You seem tired."

I knew he was joking. He helped me to stand, and I looked down at myself. There was no way anybody could doubt what had happened; although there was no way they could guess the details. My shorts were soaked with pee, all the way down the inside of both legs. My socks were drenched too, and it would take some work to make sure my boots didn't start to smell. But after how good it had felt to lose control like that, I didn't think I could complain. Ben had given me exactly what I wanted; a force so dominant that I couldn't ever resist him.

"I should get changed," I mumbled, stepping towards where he had leaned my bag against a tree. "I look like... well, like I pissed myself."

"Better to get changed at the hotel," he said. "Shower first, then your clean clothes stay clean." I shook my head, mind filled with images of me walking across a hotel lobby, everybody staring at the pee stains on my pants. Would they even let me in? I didn't actually know where he was staying, but he said it was pretty comfortable, and to me that meant it would probably have some kind of rules to maintain the tone. But he was helping me, slipping my arms through the bag straps while I was lost in my thoughts. He had already thought about this, he had decided. And I had promised to trust him. I waited while he tied my shirt around my waist again, whispered a nervous "Yes, Master", and followed him down the path.

It turned out to take little more than a minute to walk to the park gates. That worried me again, because someone could so easily have come in and walked past us. But the path was pretty overgrown, and looked rarely used. And when we pushed on the ornate iron gate that led back onto the streat, it squealed louder than I would ever have thought possible. Right; in the unlikely event of someone else taking this entrance, we would have heard them in time to get off the path.

"Master?" I mumbled meekly as we set off down a terraced street that had seen better days. "Do you want to try to hypnotise me later? I still want to know how it feels." I didn't know if I was being presumptuous there; so many of the stories I'd read had a Master making all the decisions. But Ben wasn't like that; he saw his role as fulfilling my needs. And I couldn't quite remember if I'd said the magic words, given consent for him to hypnotise me today. He knew it was something I was into in general, but he drew a very firm line between things he could do today, and things I might be okay with at some point in the future. And I wanted him to know that now I'd gotten to know him in person, and knew the chemistry was there, I was open and eager to experience that.

"Want to see if in person is different from online?"

"Did you already..." I tried to remember, but nothing came up. "Did you do it and make me forget? I don't even remember calling you. Like, it was all text, right?"

"Yes. And we talked about hypnosis a lot. About how being told a story about you having a behaviour can give you that behaviour. I asked you to imagine that, to imagine me teaching you a certain thing, and you becoming unable to resist it."

"Yeah, but you didn't actually... did you?" I sought back in my mind. He'd told me a story about telling me a story to make some suggestion take root in my mind. And I didn't know what the suggestion was. That should have been a sign, I thought now. "What did you make me do? Are you going to use it?"