14! Demand?

"Master!" I whimpered as I felt him wake beneath me. It was hard to think clearly; just being so close to him took my breath away, and made it hard to find the words for the thoughts that were on my mind. How would he feel about waking to find me riding him? I could only hope he would be as turned on as I was.

"Mmm," he said as his eyes opened. "Eager, aren't we?" But I didn't need words to tell me that this worked for him. I could feel him starting to move against me, thrusting up as I pressed down, getting just a little deeper inside me.

"I want you!" I gasped, fighting against my own building arousal. This time, I had promised myself, he would cum first. "In me. Cum inside me. Please!"

He said something, but I didn't hear the words over my own moans. I'd thought long and hard about words that might turn him on, but we were so close that there was no need for words. I imagined him shooting his load inside me, his juices filling me, his sperm exploring ever deeper. I'd never understood it before, but in that moment, the thought that we could be making a child; that life would grow inside me and make me His forever, turned me on more than any of the fetishes I would have admitted to. I said the words anyway, though I didn't know if any of them were comprehensible by the time they came out of my mouth: "Fill me up, Master! I want to have your baby, to feel it growing, to know you're watching my belly swell. Please!"

Weren't dreams of pregnancy supposed to put off kids who were thinking about sex? But my mind was filled with thoughts of being filled with Ben's seed. I imagined it growing inside me, and I couldn't have been happier. This had never been my kink; I would have expected myself to be shocked. I'd read some of the stories he liked, the ones he'd never told me about, and decided that I could say the right words to turn him on. I just hadn't expected it to feel so good. Somehow my arousal was mixed with hope as I felt the first waves of pleasure slam into me. I tried to hold it back, to focus on his pleasure this time, but as his hands on my hips pulled me even closer, thrusting as deep as it was possible to get, I couldn't help myself. There was nothing but bliss on my mind, and the certain knowledge that starting a family with this beautiful man was the best decision I could make.

My body shivered, and moans grew softer. I leaned forward to hold him closer, but I could still feel how hard he was inside me. I squirmed, and the movement was slightly uncomfortable; I was too sensitive now. But I was determined to focus on his pleasure today, so I rocked my hips and kept him inside me.

"Don't stop!" I told him. "I want you to finish." He smiled up at me, as I pushed myself up, arms trembling, and started to ride him again. The sensation was too much for a moment, but I knew it would be worth it to fulfil one of his fantasies. And then he was bucking up, thrusting against me, and I was starting to get into it again. I still felt weak, but the feeling of bliss crashing over me took away any discomfort. A moment later he flipped me over and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, giving an animalistic grunt as he thrust harder and fester.

"Yes!" I moaned. Other words crossed my mind, but I don't know which of them I found the strength to say. Words about feeling his sperm inside me; about my body changing with the creation of new life. About the changes he would see in me over the coming months if he could get me pregnant now. I'd never thought that those things could be sexy before, but it just felt right. And when I felt his dick throbbing deep inside me, reaching as deep as it could get, I didn't have the words anymore. I just moaned: "Please, cum for me, put a baby in me!"

He held me close, and I felt the spasms as he came through my whole body. Then we just lay there, still connected. He kissed me tenderly, and I wrapped my arms around him, hoping that he would never leave me. Long minutes passed; they seemed to last forever, but at the same time were over too quickly. He wasn't inside me anymore, and I could feel his cum draining out onto my thighs. It was a little gross, but at the same time reassuring; a proof that this wasn't just a dream, and that he was really here, so close to me. This certainly didn't feel like any of the descriptions I'd read in kinky stories; it could only be real.

* * *

"Wanted to fulfil my fantasies?" The question came a few minutes later. I'd been expecting it, but I still didn't know how to reply. "Or does that really turn you on?"

"Both," I mumbled, after taking a deep breath or three to drive away any nerves. "I mean... I knew that thinking about those things turns you on. And I thought if I acted like the girls in those stories, I could be sure you're satisfied. I never really understood it, they were just words to say. But when I said them, I think I understood what it means to you. It's about tying the experience... making the sex something that lasts, maybe. That's when the same fantasies started hitting home for me. Thinking about really having your kids, and how much I want it... it made the action hotter."

He lay beside me, and stroked my hair. His lips shaped something that might have been a thankyou, and we lay there a few minutes longer. And then he spoke again.

"Would you really want to? Have... kids, I mean?"

"I don't know." It was the only answer I could give. "I don't think it's a good idea. We've both got our issues, and we've got separate lives. If we're thinking about something like that, we should make a life together first, and make sure we've got a home suitable for raising a child. And I don't think I'm responsible enough to be a good Mum. So I think it's not a good idea, but I still want to. That's what really surprised me. I thought it would just be your fantasy, but I really felt it, that desire. If you asked me to move in with you and try for real... I couldn't say no."

"But you're happy to take the chance?"

"I'm on the pill," I said. "I mean... it's not guaranteed. And somehow the knowledge that there's still a slim chance... That shouldn't turn me on, should it?"

"I don't like to ask what should be. I can only say that it works for me too. But you knew that, didn't you? It's a tiny risk, I think, but still a risk. But if you think it's worth it, I'm sure that you'd be a better Mommy than you think. And if it comes to that, I want you to know that I'll be here for you. No matter what. And you know I'll do anything for you, with or without satisfying this particular strange desire."

"I know," I mumbled.

"But now, I think my little one needs another shower. Let's get you cleaned up, and then we can see what seems like a good plan. We should have four hours before the train you've got booked. Right? Plenty of time to get to know each other in different ways. And maybe think a bit more about what we both liked best about these days. So decisions about the future can be made when we're thinking clearly, not driven wild with lust. So that we can make the choices that will make both of us happy in the long run. Whether that's making babies, or making you my baby."

"Can't we have both?" I asked, and found myself laughing at how quickly I was ready to move forward with this.

"Later," he said sternly, and kissed me again. "Now, we get you cleaned up. And later we can talk about the future, and relationships, and family. All the good stuff."

And that was exactly what we did. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, just knowing that someone so good for me felt the same.