5! Accept

I was anxious as I stepped through the door, like I was walking into the monster's lair. Or the villain's den. I was a little surprised to see a normal hotel suite; a boxy little lounge area with a bed through an arch to one side, and a sliding door that revealed a bathroom on the other side.

Of course it was normal, I chided my subconscious. It was a hotel room, not his home. He was only in town for a couple of days, less than a week. He wouldn't have time to redecorate and turn the place into some kind of megalomaniac's lair, or a fully outfitted sex dungeon, in that time. But the ordinary room was still just as foreboding, and still had the same power to leave me breathless with anticipation when I thought about what was going to happen next. You didn't need torture implements, or stunning architecture, to make a place inspire excitement. Just a Master who was completely in control of the situation and knew exactly what he was doing.

"Welcome to my lair," he said with a grin, and took a theatrical bow. "So, how would you like your stay here to go?"

"H–" the response was right at the front of my mind, I never doubted it for a second. And somehow I knew this wasn't some suggestion he had put in my head, but my own desires that were demanding it. But that didn't make it any less intense to realise that I had no hope of denying him even if I had wanted to. My need to be controlled was just too intense. "However you want it to!"

"Sure about that, baby? Because before I make you do anything, I want to be certain about what you really want. Now that we've met. I want to be certain of everything we have agreed. You said you want to be helpless, and to feel me manipulating you like a toy. Is that still something you want? Answer me freely."

"Yes!" How could I possibly say no? He was offering me everything I had ever dreamed of, all that I wanted. And I knew that he would only ever use that power to make me happy; the first few minutes in his presence had shown me that.

"And you're okay with nudity? Me seeing your body, or vice versa, without giving you the choice in the moment?"

"Yes!" I squeaked, and then thinking that short word wasn't enough to express the well of arousal rising up inside me I added: "Yes please!"

"You're comfortable with embarrassing situations, including being treated like a child, or having control over even basic things taken away?"

"Yes!"

"Are you happy to be paralysed, frozen so you are completely helpless to whatever I might do to you?"

Then I hesitated for just a second, realising that this question was different from the others so far. But it was lighting a fire inside me; erotic images flooding my mind just as soon as I tried to imagine how that would feel. There was no doubt in my mind.

"We didn't talk about that!" I squeaked. "But hell yes!"

"You like that?"

"Yes. I can just see you touching me, and I couldn't react if I wanted to. I wouldn't be sure if I wanted to try to stop you, or press myself against your fingers, and I'd know the choice isn't mine. That's so hot, I can't believe it..."

"Good girl," he said. "I wanted to be sure that you're actually thinking about what I'm saying, and not just saying yes by default. Because I really do want to know what you're comfortable with."

"Everything!" I answered instantly, not even needing to think about it. "I'm happy with anything you want to do. No matter what it is. I thought so much about each thing before, and if I want it, but now I met you I know. I feel like I understand you, and how you think. Well enough to know that anything you want to do is what I want."

"You're okay with sexual contact? Touching; stimulation; sex? Even if you're in a situation where you can't express an opinion in the moment about whether you're ready?"