13! Push

This bonus chapter is dedicated to Jordan, with extra thanks for all the support you have given me on Patreon over the last few years. Thank you so much for enabling me to keep on writing these stories!

I awoke with a smile on my face. The feelings of relaxation were so pleasant that it was several minutes before I even thought about why I was so happy, or where this contentment had come from. This was a real afterglow; and I was sure that my bliss would last all day even if we did nothing more.

Eventually I realised that a lot of my happiness came from Master's arms around me. Or Daddy; or even Ben. He was a wonderful guy, and he didn't need to play a role to satisfy me. Yesterday had been a whirlwind tour of all the fantasies we shared, and I had loved every minute of it. Reaching down with one hand to find the diaper still tight around my waist convinced me that it hadn't been a dream. And once my thoughts were on that track, I realised pretty quickly that I would have to disengage myself from Ben's arms if I wanted to use the bathroom. Could I use the diaper, and stay here beside him? That was a difficult question. When I thought about it, and the times I'd imagined myself as the character wetting herself in some story, I knew that it was the thought of being ordered to do something so taboo, rather than the act itself, that aroused me. I wanted him to make me; but he still wasn't awake.

I lay there and nuzzled against him, feeling the warmth of his body on mine, for what seemed like another half hour. By then I was feeling pretty desperate, so I reluctantly lifted his arm away and did my best to leave the bed without waking him. He was still smiling softly, and showed no sign of being awake yet. I got to the bathroom, and then realised that the diaper was taped on too snugly to pull down over my hips. I'd have to take it off to pee, and then I'd be an adult for the rest of the day; no longer Daddy's baby girl. It felt almost like I would be wasting the opportunity if I took the diaper off without using it. There were so many fantasies in my mind, so many different possibilities for how the day could go, and I didn't know which one I wanted to feel the most.

I could use my diaper... would that put me back to feeling like a baby again, craving Daddy's attention? Would I be able to change myself and return to bed, or would I start crying and calling for an adult to help me? I didn't want to disturb his sleep... but in a way I realised that I did. Because there was one more thing I wanted to do; close to one of the kinks he'd mentioned, but not quite the same. The one thing he hadn't told me about; stories that I'd only seen his comments on because a mutual friend stumbled across them. His kink, rather than mine, but one that I knew he would never push for until I gave him a strong sign that I knew what he wanted.

I hesitated, not sure which scenario I most wanted to play out. I decided that while he had dressed me like this, maybe he still wanted me to be his little girl. I would wet my diaper, and then decide if I should change myself, or wait for Daddy to wake up. I tried sitting on the toilet first, telling myself that it would feel more normal that way. I tried imagining that I was just going for my normal morning pee, and forget all about what I was wearing, but I couldn't make myself go. Then I tried imagining when Daddy told me to pee. When it was something I was being commanded to do, and I could pretend I had no choice, it was so much easier to let go. Those muscles relaxed, and I felt the warmth spreading around my crotch, and just as much heat rushing up to my face with the blushes. I wasn't feeling like a child this time, so either my subconscious mind had decided against the hypnotic suggestions without me realising, or Daddy had other plans for today. I thought then about some of the stories I had read. Would I get horny and start to hump the diaper, feeling the warm bulge of the padding pressing against me? I'd read about girls in that situation before, and I'd been curious what it would feel like, but there was no unnatural urge to try it today. I felt that it would probably be a disappointment if I did something like that without being commanded. I could have gone back to bed to lie beside him, and waited for him to make a decision when he woke. But I was already getting a little excited, and there was a plan forming in my mind.

I peeked out into the main part of the room, and saw that Ben was still asleep. He'd rolled over onto his back, and was now hugging a bunch of the duvet. If I went back now, he might not even notice that I had been awake. But that wasn't quite what I intended. I stripped out of the diaper, and rushed through a quick shower. A lot quicker than yesterday, at any rate. I used the tiny sachets of shampoo that the hotel had left us, because I didn't want to wake him as I stumbled around trying to find where I had left my backpack. A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom smelling like something that could have been jasmine and apple; not unpleasant. I did need to find my handbag, but I'd put that down on the desk by the door when we came in. I dug out a little plastic box with seven labelled compartments for daily medicines, and helped myself to a bottle of sparkling water from the minibar. I ran through my mental checklist; making sure that I'd done all the important things I needed to for the day. And then I could focus on Ben again. It would have been so easy to keep thinking of him as Master, or Daddy. But today I wanted to be the one making the decisions to satisfy both our needs.

I climbed back into bed beside him, wearing a loose tee. Ben was sleeping naked; and it amazed me that I hadn't noticed as soon as I woke. That convinced me even more that what I felt for him wasn't just some lustful infatuation. I wanted to be with him, and his cock wasn't even the first thing on my mind. I nuzzled closer, so I could hear his breathing. Maybe he was snoring a little; but it was so quiet that I could only tell when I was in bed beside him. The kind of snore I could live with. My hand crept down to his crotch, not quite sure how far I could go before he woke.

Once Ben was hard I lifted the arm across his chest so that I could fit myself beneath it, straddling him. I rubbed myself against him, and felt my own breathing quicken. I was horny already, even without him telling me what to do. I didn't know if it was the heat of his body so close to mine, knowing how far he would go for my happiness, the feeling of his manhood pressed hard against me, or anticipation over how I could make him feel; but I had never been so horny in my life. I tried to touch him with my whole body, just being as close as it was possible to be, until I felt that he was starting to wake. Then I reached down for his cock, pumping it with my hands. I could imagine it throbbing with his heartbeat now, and when I felt that pulse in my clit I moaned and almost lost my grip. I'd always thought it would be easy to get a guy inside me, but now every touch felt so good that it was hard to keep control of my own body. On the second attempt I held him against me, leaned back, and pressed myself down onto him with a little moan.

I had no doubts now. I was doing exactly what I wanted to do, and I was the one in control. It was so different from the day before, but reassuring as well. I gasped as I felt him inside me, and gently rocked back to take him deeper.