6! Clean

Daddy's hands held me close until my skin was used to the hot water flowing over my skin, and I felt so safe just knowing he was there. He didn't need to say a word. This wasn't how I would have expected our first meeting to go, especially for someone who had shared such dominant fantasies online, but I realised now that it fit him perfectly. No, it fit us. Because this was the kind of dream that I'd never known I wanted; a fantasy that I would have thought of often if I'd ever known that it could be a thing.

Then his hands were massaging my shoulders, and starting to work their way slowly down my back. It took me more than a few seconds to realise that he had soap in his hands, and he was slowly working the suds into my skin to take away every last trace of dirt. The tension in my body evaporated instantly, and all I cared about now was just how close he was, and how good he could make me feel.

I barely moved, except where his strong hands guided me. If I'd ever imagined being in a shower with a hot guy, I was sure that I would have felt his erection pressing against me long before now; but for Daddy it didn't seem to be important. Just being there was more important. Instead I focused on the expert way his fingers massaged in circles, never seeming to linger on the same area of my body for more than a second. Or on the smell of juniper and wild garlic coming from the soap; it was a brand I'd never used before, but I wasd sure I would always associate that smell with Him now, just as much as the strong black-pepper aroma that I could only assume came from the shampoo he used himself. This was shampoo for a little girl who needed to be coddled and nurtured. It was sweet and floral, and made it so easy to calm down. Or maybe that was just those fingers, moving in little circles. Reminding me how close he was, and how easily he could calm me or excite me.

I moved then. Perhaps I shouldn't have done. I just turned slightly and let one of my hands swing backwards, like it might have been an accident. I found his body easily enough, and I wasn't surprised to find that he was naked. I was amazed he'd found time to get his own clothes off, because he hadn't stopped paying attention to me for a second since we arrived. But I supposed that must be a special skill reserved only for the most powerful doms. I found his hip, and started a half-hearted effort to wash him as well, using some of the suds that were running down between our bodies in the steam.

My heart wasn't in it, and I moved on to my real purpose. A second later my hand was on his cock. He wasn't fully hard yet, but it was thick and heavy. Almost there, I thought as I started to inexpertly stroke his member. It was strange; this was an action I was intimately familiar with from all the stories I had read, and I'd even written some, but when I'd had the opportunity to handle one in the real world it had never seemed like the right time. This was probably the first time I'd tried stroking a guy like this, and I hoped that all the things I had learned from fiction turned out to work just as well in the real world.

I was nervous at first, hoping I hadn't spoiled some touching moment. An innocent touching moment, of course. I knew it had been sweet, and sentimental, and I'd loved it. But I also wanted him to know, beyond any doubt, that I wanted him. This was something I'd been craving for so long that I didn't want to risk missing out. Even if that hadn't been Daddy's plan. I was even a little scared when I felt him move in my hand, hoping I hadn't offended him somehow. But he didn't hurt me; just stepped closer and allowed one of his hands to drift onto my breast. He caressed me gently, fingers moving in slow, lazy circles. But now I felt like they had a purpose. He wanted me, and he wanted me to be as worked up as he was.

Now my Master was hard. And he was huge. At least compared to my hand, as I had very little else to compare it to. I was nervous again, wondering what this was going to feel like, but also so excited that I couldn't imagine stopping. After so much uncertainty I could be sure that this was exactly what I had been waiting for. I moaned gently so that he would be sure of how much I was enjoying this. I couldn't find the words right now, and I hoped that he wouldn't need them.