Document IV - Foggy Hills of no Sound

PRESENT DAY: XXXXXX XXXXX, TVARYN

As they galloped onwards, Kenichi couldn't help but notice that they looked to be surrounded by some sort of thick white fog. "Where are we right now, Kitagawa?"

"These are called the Silent Hills, due to their SOUL imbued fog." Tarozaemon answered.

"SOUL imbued? How so?" Maki looked around.

"This fog doesn't let people see or hear anything over a 5 meter radius."

"That means..." Kenichi got worried, scanning his immediate surroundings.

"That anyone can ambush us at any time, if we're not careful." Tarozaemon said, looking forward. "So keep each other close at all times."

The other two nodded.

PRESENT DAY: XXXXXXXXX XXXX, TVARYN

In some camp in the middle of nowhere, a blonde young woman is looking at a map. "You said in Nyu Oll Village?"

"Yes." Someone with white, grey and red robes kneeled before her. "Skorpion was probably defeated by him."

"So when I finally find you again, you put up a fight?" She sinks her combat knife on the map. "Hehe... How amusing, Taro."

PRESENT DAY: SILENT HILLS, TVARYN

"If I can ask, how did you two meet?" Kenichi asked Tarozaemon and Maki.

"He actually stumbled by my family's cabin when Akuma left." Maki said.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't know! I didn't want you to remember that day..."

"Don't worry, it's okay." She reassures him. "It's in the past. Now, all I really want is to avenge my parents. Maybe in that way, other kids won't be orphan as well."

Kenichi frowned. This being a game or not, it was still rough for him to hear those words from such a young girl, like Maki. Now that he noticed, she even spoke like an older person. Probably due to Tarozaemon raising her.

Tarozaemon chuckled. "After that, I felt the need to take care of that little devil."

"Hey!" Maki shouted.

"I wonder if Kitagawa had some reason to take care of Shirogane? Like, something from his past or something..." Kenichi thought.

"Hey, Sanada." Maki interrupted his thoughts. "What type of person was your mother?"

"My... mother...?"

12 YEARS AGO: TOKYO SKY TOWER, TOKYO, JAPAN

Long light brown hair, red eyes and a huge smile on her face, Feliticia smiled at a small Kenichi. "Are you enjoying the trip?"

"Yeah! Everything is so awesome! Look at this, mom! You can see everything from here!" Kenichi said, as he approached one of the huge glass windows.

Feliticia smiled, as she is suddenly kissed in the cheek by a man.

"So you leave your husband behind, I see..."

She laughs in response. "It's nothing like that, Takeo."

Kenichi approached him. "Father, father! This view is awesome! We should live in the clouds!"

"I think that'd be very expensive, son. Maybe one day, when daddy finishes his work, we can live in the clouds with mom, forever."

"Awesome!" Kenichi started to celebrate, dancing and singing around.

"How's the work with the data?" Feliticia asked Takeo.