Document V - Tarozaemon And Hetza

YEARS AGO: OLD MERCENARY CAMP, TVARYN

A teen Tarozaemon is training his sword strikes when a girl approaches. "Hey..."

"Hmm? You're Hellshock, right?"

She nodded, looking at the ground, fidgeting. "I wanted to tell you something, Kitagawa..."

"Hmm? What is it?" He said, sheeting his sword back into its scabbard.

"Iー" She closed her eyes with all her strength. She was very embarrassed. Opening her eyes again, she looks right at him. "Iー!"

PRESENT DAY: DESTROYED TENT, MERCENARY CAMP, TVARYN

Tarozaemon takes his sword and points it to a cloud of dust. Emerging from that cloud was Hetza. "What a bold move, Taro."

"So you unlocked your SOUL while I was out, uh?"

"You're talking like you left for some hours or days. You left me for YEARS!" She takes her knife and leaps forward.

As her knife clashed with his sword, Tarozaemon gritted his teeth. "What the mercenaries are doing is not correct! Deep down, you know that!"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Hetza's blue eyes shined yellow for a second, releasing a short, but powerful burst of lightning around her.

Tarozaemon backflipped out of the attack's range, dodging it, but as soon as he landed, a leaping Hetza punched him right in the face, throwing him against some crates behind him.

She jumped, trying to stab him, but he rolled away. "So you really wanna fight, uh?" Tarozaemon said, as his eyes slowly started to shine orange. "Let's go then... HETZA!"

PRESENT DAY: MERCENARY CAMP, TVARYN

Kenichi uses his sword to block a strike from one of the mercenaries. As for the second mercenary, he smirked as he looked to Maki. "A cat tvaryan, uh? Maybe I'll have some fun with you~"

Sweat dripping from her forehead, she nervously smirked back. "I'm sorry, but this cat ain't gonna play with you."

"We'll see about that!" He leapt forward, pointing his right sai at her.

She quickly takes her left kunai from her hip pocket and blocks the sai. As she tries to attack with her right kunai, she's blocked by the mercenary's left sai.

"No luck, kitー?" Before he could continue, Maki headbutts him, making him bit his own tongue and going back a couple inches, before looking at her again, enraged. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

With a red forehead and a small tear on her eye, Maki looked at him. "I need to defeat you quickly!" She chuckled. "Ahhhhhhh! That hurt like hell!" She finally thought.

PRESENT DAY: DESTROYED TENT, MERCENARY CAMP, TVARYN

Tarozaemon and Hetza looked at each other, trying to figure out who would move first. These two clearly had way more battle experience than your Average Joe.

"To think we'd be fighting after all we had." Hetza said. "Only because of your selfish thinking!"

"My selfish thinking? I left, because I felt that this was not right and you became mad because of that. Who sounds selfish now?"

"You abandoned me!"

"And you wanted to chain me into something that I didn't like! I won't kill anyone without any reason just so I can get some spare cash!"

"What is so wrong about that?! The world is moved on sacrifice, Taro! You need to learn that!"

"You don't even know those people... They can have a family! Children waiting for them! Don't you care about that?!"