six ✎

TYLER FELT LIKE HIS BRAIN WAS ABOUT TO BURST OUT from his skull at any moment. he could feel his temples thumping torturously while he came to a conscious state in an unfamiliar room.

his eyes flickered open and shut as he tried to wake himself up and piece together where he was and what he did last night. the only thing that he could gather was that he had a splitting headache that was the result of a nasty hangover.

his line of sight was still blurry, due to the fact that he didn't have his glasses. he balled his hands into fists and rubbed the sleep that dusted his long lashes away, hoping that'd help a little.

while his vision without his glasses was still shotty, he could now make out where he was. the various band posters and bi pride flag on the wall and blue tie-dye tapestry on the ceiling were sights that he had memorized all too well.

he was in brooklyn's bedroom.

phew. a weight lifted off of his shoulders. he no longer had a fear that he had woken up in an unfamiliar bedroom and had no way to get home, or worse, had been taken advantage of while he was intoxicated. he was less than a block away from his home.

however, many fears still rang loud in his worrying brain, all boiling down to the same thing: what the fuck happened last night?

this is why tyler didn't drink often. the experience of having to piece together the last night of your life because you can't remember it yourself is terrifying, to say the least.

tyler remembered the last night up until he met andre's girlfriend. that was the catalyst for him getting drunk off of his ass, and from that point on, the entire night was static. he couldn't remember a thing.

he really, really hoped he didn't embarrass himself in front of andre last night....

tyler sat up in bed, looking for his phone and his glasses, both of which were on the nightstand to the left of him, accompanied with a half-drank peach snapple.

right when he put his glasses back on and unlocked his phone, brooklyn re-entered the bedroom.

"oh, you're finally up," brooklyn noticed, walking over to her bed and plopping down on the opposite side of tyler.

"naw, i'm not up, i'm just sleepwalking," tyler deadpanned, turning his phone brightness down to the lowest it could possibly go to not hurt his eyes.

brooklyn rolled her eyes at tyler's sarcasm. "nigga shut up, you know what i meant. it's 2 in the afternoon and you just now getting up. anyway, how's your head?"

"i feel like it's about to explode," tyler sulked, "i swear to god, i'm never drinking again."

"i'll run to the store and get you a tylenol," brooklyn responded. "i'm not surprised though. yo ass was on a whole nother planet last night."

"i didn't do anything embarrassing last night, did i?" worry struck tyler's face.

"check ben's story, that's all i remember you doing," brooklyn answered, chuckling a little as she remembered tyler's antics from last night.

oh great. not only did he make a fool of himself last night, but it was immortalized on social media also. tyler opened instagram and clicked on benjamin's instagram story.