nine

AS DAYS TURNED INTO WEEKS, AND THEY BEGAN TO FLY BY, tyler and andre continued go grow closer to one another.

tyler still found it hard to get over his crush, especially when he continued to draw him every single day to appreciate his unique beauty, but it was fucking andre for crying out loud. it wasn't going to be easy to get over him, especially when the more he got to know him, the further down the rabbithole of infatuation he fell.

he knew it wasn't healthy to daydream about someone who he couldn't have, but his obsession wasn't going to end any time soon. not as long as andre was as perfect both inside and out as he was.

it was past midnight, and as tyler laid awake in his bed, all he could think about was andre wrapping his hand around his neck. oh god, he had such nice hands. he wanted his hands all over his body so fucking bad, it was pathetic.

although they were roughly the same height, tyler was way smaller than andre was. he was so fragile and petite, it'd be so easy for andre to just throw him around and manhandle him with ease.

tyler rutted against the pillow tucked between his legs particularly hard as the thought of andre picking him up and fucking him against the wall brushed his mind.

soft whimpers left his lips while he continued to fantasize about all of the dirty things he wanted andre to do to him, and how he wanted them done.

he couldn't decide if he wanted to be slutted out and treated roughly, or if he wanted to be treated like fine china and handled as such.

then he thought about how andre would definitely call him a slut and make fun of him if he knew that he was getting off to the mere thought of him right now, and his mind decided to focus on the former.

tyler repositioned himself onto his back, removing the pillow from between his legs and dipping his hand past the elastic band of his boxers.

he was already insanely wet, as to be expected, and sensitive to the touch.

"andreee..." he breathed out, toying with his tender clit.

tyler continued to moan out to no one and buck up his hips into his own hand while he rubbed his clit, eyes snapped shut and his imagination running wild, wishing andre were touching him instead.

"so fucking wet for me," andre grunted into tyler's ear, circling tyler's bud oh so gently with the pad of his thumb.

tyler melted into andre's touch, legs spread open and body damn near limp for andre to do whatever he wished with him. he was completely at andre's mercy, and that was exactly the way he liked it.

his breath hitched when he felt andre's nimble fingers entering his extremely tight hole. "andre...."

"mmm, so tight, i'm gonna have fun stretching this tight lil pussy out," andre hummed, pumping his fingers in and out of tyler at a rapid pace.

tyler's moans continued to progress, growing more unstable and desperate as andre continued to toy with his cunt to his liking.

"andre please..." tyler continued to beg, "fuck, andreeee...."

"are you ready to cum, angel?" andre asked softly against his ear, getting a a series of nods in response to his question.