Chapter 4 Meeting

Via woke up the next day to a servant bot standing right next to her bed, which almost scared her to death.

"Sorry that I scared you mam I just came to know what you'd like for breakfast," the Bot said in its robotic voice.

"Oh hmm I'll have pancakes but can it have a smiley face on it with scrambled eggs as hair?" Via asked.

"Of course, would you like to have it in your room or at the table with your grandparents and brother?" the servant bot asked.

"Oh I would like to have it with my grandparents and brother," Via answered.

"Alright. I'll come by and let you know that your food is ready. In the meantime go on and do what you want. Oh and your grandmother asked me to give you this," the servant bot said then handed Via a phone.

Via took the phone and remembered it because it was her phone. She turned it on and saw that it had a passcode on it, thankfully her memory of it came back as well and typed in 1323 , 266'19 (btw I have a challenge for you all; translate the numbers to letters and tell me what you think they are).

It opened up and Via saw all her apps which were mostly matching games; she also saw that she had a group chat with her friends. She opened the app and sent her friends a message. Going into the message app it immediately asked her what she wanted to say. So she spoke into the mic and it copied her message down as she spoke.

Via: Hey guys im up.

Tom: Hey Via what's up?

Via: Not much Tom where are the others?

Tom: Jerry is possibly still asleep as he's not a morning person. Callie might be having breakfast with her family, and Amanda might be meditating with her grandpa. So yeah I'm the only one online right now.

Via: Oh well when do you think they'll be online?

Tom: Not for a while but hey after we go to the police and the hospital we can go to that Vidcon thing going on later today. Your brother is going in so he might have a ticket for you.

Via: Oh okay I'll ask him during breakfast, see you then Tom.

Tom: See you Via.

The two friends then ended the chat and Via went to her closet to get some clothes to wear. She settled for a purple tank top, blue shorts, and sandals. After getting the clothes she went into the bathroom and changed into them. Once she was done with that she started washing her face as she noticed that she had some acne on her face. After she was done she sat down on her bed and looked around the room for a bit. Soon the servant bot came back and told her that her breakfast was ready and her family was waiting for her.

"Okay I'm coming," Via said then got off her bed.

She then took a look at her hover board that was laying right next to the door. She decided to take it with her as she wanted to know what it felt like as she couldn't remember. So she grabbed it along with the safety gear and headed out her room door to the kitchen to have breakfast with her family again. When she got there she saw her brother was enjoying an omelet, her grandma was having a fruit bowl, and her grandfather was enjoying some waffles.

"Oh hello Via please join us," Grandma said with a smile on her face.

Via smiled back and sat down next to her older brother who smiled as well and hugged her. "It's been so long since I had breakfast with you sitting next to me." Mark said, almost crying.

"I'm betting it feels nice to be sitting here," Via added.

Just then the servant bot came with Via's pancakes and sat right in front of her. There were three pancakes on the plate with two slides of banana as the eyes, a bacon strip fouled into a smile, and scrambled eggs as the hair.