Chapter 8 Virtual world

Back In VR City, Via was sitting in a pizza place waiting for her friends to show up to the meeting. As she was waiting she tried to remember anything else about the company. While she was thinking, a memory came back to her about someone else in that company.

She remembered a younger version of her who was on the ground and was getting beaten by one of the workers. "Ahh PLEASE STOP! ...sob... I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" Via begged and pleaded as she cried her eyes out.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'M NOT EVEN HITTING YOU THAT HARD! YOU SHOULD BE TOUGHER THAN THIS, IDIOT!" the man screamed as he wailed on her even harder.

"Hey! LEAVE HER ALONE!" a boy screamed before running up to the man and tackling him to the ground.

"Ahh what the hell! Why the f.., you do that brat! Didn't your parents teach you respect for your elders!" the man screamed.

"Hey my parents told me to give the same amount of respect to someone who shows it to me and others!" the boy angrily sneered sternly.

The man just gruffed harshly before getting up and leaving. The boy then went up to Via and took her to a nearby table.

"Hey are you alright?" the boy asked.

"sniff... No, I don't want to be here anymore. Sniff... I wanna go home, I wanna be with my friends, my brother, my parents, ...sniff... I just want my life to go back to normal," Via explained while crying.

"Hey it'll be fine. I know that we'll break out of here, take this company down, and go back to our families!" the boy said confidently.

"Sniff... T-thanks... Who are you?" Via asked.

"My name is Boris and just like you I was kidnapped as well," Boris explained.

"Really? Well then I'll definitely help out in any way that'll get us out of here and to freedom!" Via said with confidence.

"Great!" Boris exclaimed.

"HEY KIDS! Get up, lunch is over for you two to go back into your rooms!" Another worker explained before two guard bots put the pair in handcuffs and dragged them back to their rooms.

When Via came back to reality she had to lean back a bit to process the memory. As she sat there she couldn't stop thinking about that boy. "Who was that guy? Well Boris is his name, but what happened to him?" Via asked herself. "... Well he was pretty cute I'll admit," Via said as she thought about him more.

Via then heard Tom call out, "Hey V where are you!"

Via sat up and saw Tom, Jerry, and Callie had just entered the pizza place. She stood up from her seat and called out, "Hey Guys I'm over here!" The three went up to her and each of them greeted her.

"Hey V how was your night?" Jerry asked.

"Well it was alright, but I had this strange dream last night," Via explained.

"Really? Why don't you tell us about it?" Tom asked.

"When Amanda and 0 get here I will... speaking of which where are they?" Via asked.

"Amanda's grandfather is giving her something as a reward for doing so well during training," Callie explained.

"Training? For what?" Via asked.

"Well Amanda's grandfather was a samurai back in China so he trains Amanda and her brother into becoming samurai like him," Jerry explained.

"Really well then that's why she was so strong and skilled when we fought 2," Via said.

"Yeah I was pretty skilled, in fact Via I taught you some of my skills as well," Everyone heard Amanda say from behind them.

They looked and saw Amanda looking bright and happy. They also saw that she was holding a small metal rod that had a red button on the side of it.