Chapter 5 Fight

(A/N the Team name winner is mentioned at the end of the chapter and the code from the pervious chapter is My BFF's)

The group were riding their hover skates fast, so fast that they think they flew past a hover Hennessey Venom. As they were riding they saw a shadow above them. When they looked up they saw 0 flying above them bearing her sharp metal teeth and her glowing green eyes.

"Ohh shot! PETTAL FASTER! PEDAL FASTER!" Tom screamed in a panic and everyone went faster.

"Guys look, the convention is up ahead!" Jerry exclaimed.

"Let's hurry, the guard bots might be able to hold 0 off for a while till we can get professionals here to deal with her," Amanda said.

"Do we have to do this? I kinda like 0. Maybe we can negotiate with her," Callie suggested.

0 then fired a laser blast at them which almost hit them but just chewed the hairs tips on Tom's head.

"Um yeah I dont think she's up for a negotiation!" Tom exclaimed.

"Let's just get inside and get some help. I don't want her to take me back to that company," Via said.

"Okay uhh sorry 0!" Callie called out.

Inside the building Mark was at his stand with some other streamers who were also his friends. He looked around the crowd but couldn't find his sister or her friends anywhere.

"Where's Via and her friends? They should've been here by now?" Mark asked.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, they must be caught up in traffic," one of Mark's friends reassured him.

"I know but still after Via disappeared for three years I can't help but worry about her like the pilot of an out of control plane," Mark said.

"Ohh don't say something like that, my great uncle almost lost his life in a situation like that," Mark's friend said.

"Sorry Joe, but as Via's older brother I can't help but worry about her. You don't know what it's like as you're the youngest in your family," Mark stated.

"Yeah true I don't know what you're going through," Joe said.

At the entrance, some guard bots were playing a card game when the doors opened and when they looked they saw Via and her friends.

"Ah the guests of honor," one of the guard bots said.

"About time you all are an hour late," another one said.

"Yeah yeah yeah we know we're sorry but let's just close the doors already!" Tom exclaimed before running to the emergency button.

"Hey wait! Why are you going for that, that's for emergencies only!" One of the guard bots exclaimed.

Tom didn't answer and just pressed the button which caused the emergency doors to start closing. However the doors were restricted from closing all the way and when the group looked their faces turned to horror as 0's clawed hand was keeping the door from closing. She then started pushing the door open and forced her other clawed hand through and managed to push it open enough to see the group and guard bots.

"Hey there guys. Ohh you guards let me in on that game I love poker... oh wait no I'm going to kill them. Um nevermind!" 0 exclaimed then slid her tail through the gap, nearly stabbing Tom in the face. However Tom managed to duck down but unfortunately 0 had stabbed the console that controlled the doors. The group looked at it and saw that the green acid was eating away at the console. Then the doors opened up and when they were fully open the group made a run for it while the guards stayed behind.