Prologue

There was once a kid named Mario, of Chilean origin, who was 14 years old. He lived in an apartment in a condominium, in a region of his country's south. His life was quite normal, he went to school, he had to get two buses in both the outward and return journeys, and he always had funny moments with most of his family, for he didn't really have that much of a connection with the most obscure members of his entire family tree, yet he had a strong bond with the majority of it. 

He had brown hair and hazel eyes, along with an almost round face. Our protagonist was a kind boy, who would put others's needs before his, he also was very cheerful and funny. Despite this, he also had his flaws, along with a not very good relationship with a member of his family, specifically his mother, which wasn't too bad to the point of qualifying as a standard bad relationship, just a slightly cold one. They differed in some things, such as their worldview (His mom was guided by her beliefs, while he'd rather do research about things such as this, and he'd prefer to keep it to himself, knowing it'd cause a squabble), but even then, their somewhat shaky but still capable relationship didn't break as of now.

He had a little sister, named Bella, who loved him, if a bit too much, she was a bit younger than him, if he was 14, she would be 12. His parents were named Alexandra and Edison, and due to the reasons mentioned above and his more stable and resilient relationship with his father, our protagonist was closer to him (despite his flaws, he still loved his father and would never let him down, this also extended to his friends and the rest of his family). He also had a girlfriend at that time, named Tiffany. Their relationship looked like that of an idyllic romantic movie, but it did nothing but hide obsession, jealousy and abuse from Tiffany's part, and as such, our protagonist had to run away, apply silent treatment, or just yell at her, which he hated doing the most.

But... All that would change one day, his life would take a different path, a path of adventures, fights against powerful foes, saving larger-scale populations, and gaining higher power levels...

Hi guys, it's me, FanficCreatorMan, only this time, I'm happy to announce that I'm making my first original story, despite the protagonist's name, whose name has no relation with the Mario you may be all thinking of, think of him as a different Mario (even though I'm aware that memes may be done comparing the two, be it as friends or foes, or a mix of the two, heh heh). For now, this is FanficCreatorMan (or you could call me like the first two words of the story's title), and I'll be seeing y'all real soon! (Note: I know it's too short to be a prologue, but I wanted to save most of the content for later)