Chapter 3: Off to The Bully's Domain

Mr. Gamer, our hero, began his journey by crossing a large empty area in Green-Leafy Valleys, and going through various villages along with a cross among them. As soon as he entered Greenvalley Town, the place in which the mission took place, he had to face various small conflicts before reaching Greenvalley Elementary School, such as helping an old lady cross the street, rescuing lost pets and fighting thugs who were attacking innocents. Such a fight happened at the darkest corner of Greenvalley Town.

Thug 1: (Sees Mr. Gamer) What's up, kiddo? Trying to save the world with that ridiculous looking suit? Hahahaha! Get out and run away like a crybaby before I mug ya! (Turns to his fellow thugs) Get him!

Mr. Gamer: You guys wanna see my power? So be it. (Gets serious and starts going towards the thugs at high speeds) Take this! (With his strength, he punches various thugs in the face, in the limbs or in the gut) How about that, huh?

Thug 5: The boss, he's headin' for the boss! Get him now! (All of them take out jack-knives and bats with nails) Now you'll know who you shouldn't mess with!

Mr. Gamer: Ha, fools! (Throws fireballs, scaring the thugs) I must make them drop their weapons! (Flies and throws lightning and stones, combining the latter with fire) Are you scared now?

Thug 7: Run! He's somehow throwing lightning and flying! (All of them run to whatever hideout they can find, but when they come out, their weapons are all burnt, except for the jack-knives)

Mr. Gamer: Is that so? (As his final attack, combines his last stone with fire and lightning and throws it to the thugs) Try avoiding that one! (Notices that the stones are falling to the sewer and to other holes) Huh, neat. I could block their escape routes with that.

Thug 2: Looks like the stupid kiddo forgot something! (Throws his jack-knife, but Mr. Gamer floods it with water, then he throws a lot of wind, rusting it because of the oxygen) Here, your knife. (Throws it at a wall, pinning it on the bricks and making it hard to retrieve)

Thug 8: Without your superpowers, you're a weakling who would run away!

Mr. Gamer: (Returns to the place of the fight) Alright, I won't use them, but I want to tell you that there's loose cash for ya, look behind. (The thug, naive as he is, looks behind, and Mr. Gamer throws a nearby brick at him, giving the thug very little-to-no time to react as he's knocked out) Once again, it looks like the ingenious one defeated the naive one! (Turns to the thugs) Who's next?

While our hero was fighting the thugs, their boss hid under a box, then, when nobody was paying attention to him, he escaped through the underground sewage, and ran away as fast as he could.

Thug 6: One's down! With the boss, only eight of us remain! (All of them throw their jack-knives at Mr. Gamer, who dodges them all as he can) He dodged them!

Mr. Gamer: Whoa guys, calm down! Don't ya know that playing with knives like that is bad? Anyways, (turns to the 5th thug) hey! you over there! The two thugs behind you want to rob you after they're done with me, just look at the cowards with the money! (In his mind) Funnily enough, that's true, so he'll believe me.