Chapter 5: Frank's Defeat at The Hands of The Hero

Now that 5 minutes passed and Mr. Gamer was recovered, the nurses brought him something to eat, bread with cheese to be exact.

Mr. Gamer: I can't resist that, it's too delicious to be wasted! (Happily eats the bread with cheese, his eyes shining bright) This is one of the best things humanity has ever made!

Nurse Sophie: I'm glad you liked it, we made it with so much love for a good kid like you.

Mr. Gamer: Well, that was good, I think I'll go drink some water...

Nurse Betty: Oh no, you don't have to. We have just the right thing for this. (Brings a bottle with water, water that our hero drinks, recovering him) I hope you enjoyed it. Good luck defeating that bully.

Nurse Sophie: Best of luck! I hope you come out triumphant! (Innocently winks at Mr. Gamer)

Mr. Gamer: That was very good, I feel better now! See you next time! (Runs to the Computer Lab, and sees the Principal and the Technician) Gentlemen, I must tell you that I'm finally recovered, no bump on my head or swelling forearm. The nurses even handed me a bread with cheese and a water bottle, as they thought I was hungry, and well, I was, to a degree.

Principal: That's good, now you're fully recovered, and that kid, known as Frank Smith, will finally answer for all his wrongdoings.

Technician: I have the good news that Mr. Smith's device has finally been deactivated and he has been denied access to the cameras.

Principal: Well, thanks a lot, Mr. Technician, we probably would have never truly stopped Frank's wrongdoings. Now we have to retire, but I'll give you this, (hands the Technician some money as reward for his good job) you truly deserve it, see you soon.

Principal: You seem to have superpowers, I just hope you didn't kill anyone with those.

Mr. Gamer: Don't worry about that, sir. I'm just beginning to become a hero, and about Frank's underlings, when I used my most destructive superpowers such as the Proton Wave or my thunderbolts, I used the weakest versions I could create. Either that, or I used my fireballs and thunderbolts to intimidate those baddies, so they're still alive, just knocked out or simply defeated, they might wake up to find themselves in detention, heh heh.

Principal: Well, that's good to hear. (Both Mr. Gamer and him walk to the Gym, where Frank Smith hides) I suppose you have the key for this, right?

Mr. Gamer: Yup, I do. (Sees a paper with text) Hmm, what does it say?

Mr. Gamer read the paper, and it said the following:

''To whoever is reading this...

If you read this, it doesn't matter what you do, my underlings will find you and beat you to a pulp, nobody will ever realize what I did. And you will never defeat me or my underlings, so get out of here or get beaten!