Chapter 4: The Last Clues

Mr. Gamer and the Security Guard have joined forces to find Frank Smith's underlings and defeat them. They even formulated a plan, which consisted of this: Mr. Gamer would fight the enemies and after defeating them, the Security Guard would take them to detention. But after seeing that it'd take a lot of time, they decided to formulate a better one.

Security Guard: I have this idea! What if instead of that plan, we attack the bullies by taking turns while also using tricks and traps to distract them, and that would work, as I took fighting classes two weeks ago, after my turn. We all work in a daytime shift here.

Mr. Gamer: That's interesting, and about the plan, sounds good, we fight and defeat the bullies and  we also save time. Let's get going, sir!

Security Guard: In that case... (Gets in a stance like he's about to run) Watch out, there are many bullies near the Music Room, and we must be prepared if they attack.

Mr. Gamer: I don't have more ideas as of now, as you know, I'm not that perfect or anything like that. 

Security Guard: Neither do I, but I can check the place if I'm careful and I find something useful. (Looks around and hides from time to time so he doesn't get caught by the bullies, and finds five cardboard boxes in the floor, previously thrown by some careless bullies, thinking of them as no longer useful) We can use those two to hide and then attack by surprise. I just hope it works.

Our two heroes used the two boxes with camouflage intentions, and while hiding, they saw 30 bullies guarding the place, all of them with weapons such as knives, whips and bats with nails. Due to the large amount of bullies, Mr. Gamer had to use a technique he used before.

Mr. Gamer: Hmm, (whispering through his box's hole) I could use a very useful technique I used some hours ago, before getting to this school. I tricked some thugs in the streets by deceiving them, or using the truth to my advantage, this could work.

Security Guard: (Speaking quietly through his box's hole) Sounds good, let's try it out. (Takes out a paper sheet and a pen, and writes something) This will work! (Throws it to a corner, close to a bully's foot, the right foot of Bully N° 29) I caught those guys chatting about betraying that kid and kicking him out of here.

Mr. Gamer: Betrayals of this kind, and those of any kind are the ones I don't want to suffer from. But that guy may deserve it, or may not, depending on how vile is he.

Bully N° 29: Huh? (Picks the note left to his right foot) That's weird, let's see it. (Reads the note) Hmm, it says:

''Don't be fooled! Bullies N° 7, 4, 9, 11, 23, 45 and 1 are trying to steal your things and keep them to themselves. Besides, Bullies N° 6, 8, 3, 27, 13, 17 and 7 will try to harm your best buds''

Bully N° 29: I knew it! Those traitors were soon going to backstab me and my five friends! (Turns to his 14 traitors, who actually were chatting about expelling him) Hey, you 14! I just read you want to betray me and kick me out of this school!

14 of the Bullies: How did he find out?! We've gotta... (6 of them are knocked out, and the other eight escape, only to end up in the detention room)