Chapter 7: The Final Attack of The Mechatronus

Mr. Gamer, after making sure the herbs work on Sir Almer, flew away, to face the final dangers of Mecha-Mountains, along with their boss, the vile Mechatronus. First, he had to investigate the place's underground, to defeat the robots if they were there. While he didn't find any robots at first, when he explored the underground and went deeper, he found five thousand drill-mechs, sinister foes that wouldn't just pierce through their enemies, but they also would shoot small needles that damaged their target by hitting them at a high speed, along with small missiles, both attacks sent through their cannons at the sides. There were also pipes that extracted the minerals from the zone's underground.

Drill-Mechs: Target located! Operation: Eliminate! (All of them shoot their needles and missiles)

Mr. Gamer: Oh, you won't! (Jumps over the drill mechs, and leads them to attack the mining pipes, destroying them, or throwing the robots towards those pipes as a backup plan) In case that wasn't enough, take this! (Shoots laser beams, thunderbolts, fireballs and proton blasts, destroying most of the robots and some pipes)

Drill-Mechs: Missile number: Change to 1000 per shot! Needle number: 20.000 million per shot! Activate! (They begin to shoot more missiles and needles than usual)

Mr. Gamer: Proton Wave, NOW!! (Fires the Proton Wave, and blows up three quarters of the pipes, along with three tenths of the Drill-Mechs) Well, along with the previous ones... (Dodges and catches the robots, throwing them into each other so they can destroy themselves) and those I just dodged... 1620 down, 3380 to go! (Uses various attacks and techniques such as Kaboom Spheres, fireballs, thunderbolts, icicles, proton blasts and boulders towards the Drill-Mechs, destroying 2000 of them in the process) 

The hero only had 1380 enemies left, and suspecting that they'd dodge his attacks or avoid falling into the same traps he set them, he decided to change his strategy and ride one of the many foes he was fighting.

Mr. Gamer: I can't lose against those mechas, but only if I'm careful. (Jumps over one of the Drill-Mechs and forcefully rides it with the intent of piercing the other ones, or make them blow up) This won't be very useful if we talk about long time, but it will help a bit. (Shoots various needles and missiles, destroying 500 of the Drill-Mechs, and piercing through 12 of them, eliminating them) This is working wonders! Unfortunately, I'll have to leave this mecha to crash into that pipe over there! (Jumps out of the mecha, surviving the explosion)

Drill-Mechs: Even if we're destroyed, we'll make sure you don't get out of here without being robotized! (They begin chasing Mr. Gamer and then shooting their own drill bits as a last effort to finish him off)

Mr. Gamer: They've gone crazy! Well, those 868 are no match for me! (Shoots a large Kaboom Sphere, destroying a fourth of them) 217 down, 651 to go... (Lures the Drill-Mechs out of the underground, after all the pipes were destroyed along with the other ones, and then sees some animal-bots coming) This isn't going to be trouble. (The animal-bots target him, and just as they get close to him, he inserts some Kaboom Spheres inside them and changes their programming to a self-destruct-based system) Now, all I have to do is dodge and lure them into the Drill-Mechs, and... (Runs to the mosquito-bots and bear-bots, who chase him until they hit some Drill-Mechs, making both of them explode) Kaboom!

The hero didn't just dodge, he also threw some foes towards others, or in case it didn't work, he attacked them himself by shooting fireballs, icicles, proton blasts, gusts of wind, and water currents. The latter were also used to restore most of the water that was lost, along with the gusts of wind that were used to clean most of the atmosphere in the place, restoring it to its former glory while also eliminating its invaders.