I Swear to God Toby

I laid on my bed in just boxers and a tank top. Im headed to Tobys tomorrow. I rolled over and plugged my phone in. I faced my ceiling. I heard my phone buzz.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
    Hey is this m/n?

I stared at my phone. I have no clue what to say.

M/n
Who is this?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
My name is Pezzy. We go to school together. Toby gave me your number.

M/n
This is m/n. What do you need?

M/n
sorry if that came off as rude! Not trying to be

xxx-xxx-xxxx
No I totally get it! Toby said you had some stuff so i figured id message and see if you can bring it tomorrow?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
You definitely dont have to tho!

I smiled. This dude was nice. We continued to talk for a bit before we said goodnight. I grabbed my remote from the nightstand. I quickly went over to hbo max and started watching south park.

"m/n..." I looked up to see Charlie. I sat up and opened my arms. "Whats wrong?" He ran to my bed and into my arms. my head hit my pillow.

"Im scared, M/n..." He trailed off. I ran my fingers through his wavy hair. I kicked the covers off and rolled us over. I tucked us in.

I smiled at him warmly. His water eyes pulled my heart strings. "Stay with me tonight... We can watch south park until you fall asleep." He snuggled into me. I felt his grip on my shirt. He was shaking and cold to the touch. "Ill always be here if you need me..." After a few episodes of south park, I could hear soft snores from the boy. My eyes felt heavier as I looked at him. I sighed and fluffed my pillow gently to not disturb the smaller boy clinging to me. I readjusted and had my arm under his head. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, slowly falling asleep.