Mrs. Sheritan's and the Delivery

I walked in the the class and shut the door. I laid down on the table again and Ryan started running his fingers through my hair again. My stomach growled and I froze. Both boys and the teacher looked at me.

"(m/n) have you eaten today?" Mrs. Sheritan asked. I hesitantly shook my head. "(m/n)! I though I told you to eat and if you didn't to come to me!" She said, storming up to me. She flicked my head and got something out of her mini fridge that was under the microwave. She put something in her toaster oven that was by her desk. I sat up and glanced at the two seniors with a worried look, knowing damn well that the teacher would force me to eat. She pulled out some garlic bread which made my stomach growl even more. My face had flushed lightly as she handed me the crisp garlic bread. Luke's mouth started water.

"Yo bro you think I can get some of that...?" Luke whispered, sneaking his hand onto the plate. Ryan slapped his wrist.

"Uh no! You ate this morning toonzie! (n/n) did not!" Ryan said, being really cute. His eyes showing playful anger.

"Yeah Toonzie, I didn't eat this morning~ It's all mine!" I slowly ate it to torture him. Eventually after the first like minute of torture I devoured it like a wild wolf that hadn't eaten in months. Whoops.

"Jeez (m/n) Calm down...!" Someone laughed. It was John. He was also not in a group like me. He mainly hung out with Jaren (smii7y) but also with the misfits. He was different than the misfits though, he bought from me... and didn't wanna murder me. "Hey uh Firehouse you got any juice on ya? I ran out yesterday and figured you had already gone to work so I didn't wanna bother you." John (kryoz) said, standing in front of me. My mouth was full of garlic bread so I held my finger up to tell him to hang on for a moment. Mrs. Sheritan was pretty chill as she smoked herself and as long as we weren't caught we were fine. Almost everyone in Woodville has or have had drugs. I handed him my extra juul.

"Here man... just return it tomorrow and I'll hook you up with some more juice then too." I said, kinda blankly.

"Thanks dude... you're the best!" He quickly hugged me and went back to his seat next to Jaren. Jarens actually pretty smart. He's a year younger then I am and is in senior classes. The only reason I don't talk to him as much as I want to is because he also hangs out with misfits AND bbs. His brother (pretend okay pls), Evan Fong aka the leader of bbs tries to let him do whatever he wants but said he shouldn't be around me all the time. Evan has it out for me BIG TIME. It's kinda scary. The only reason was he thought I was trying to get with the milk obsessed boy for drugs and shit when he transferred here and started hanging out with John. John and I were really close freshman year. Well, my freshman year. He was already in his second year. There was an announcement calling all TA's to the office.

"Alright boys! That's my queue to leave! Bye bitches!" I waved to Jaren and John in the back.

I walked to the office and saw Toby and Cameron (fitz). I flinched slightly. Though Cameron was nice to me, he would still murder me if he needed to. Toby waves at me with a smile on his face. I smiled and nodded at him. Cam on the other hand, looked like he was excited to see me. That's when I noticed his slightly dilated pupils. Makes a little more sense now. The principal looked furious when he walked out.

"Listen, two students got into the cafeteria and decided to graffiti the place. You two," he pointed at Cameron and Toby " Are to take them to the janitors closet, get the shit to clean it and then tidy the fucking place up. Got it?!" He practically yelled. Storming up to me, he shouted in my ear. "And you, kid!" He moved to where he was in front of me, jabbing his index finger into my chest. " You need to handle 9B!" He spat in my face.

I sigh and quickly go to Ms. Ledford's. She's a great teacher but her classes are stupid. I am almost always called to help her out with 9b. Charlie's in 9a so thankfully I don't have to worry about him. His friend though... is in this class. She doesn't do anything bad per say, she mainly just sits there and reads her book.