★𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 ★𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫★(𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌)

REQUESTED BY RULAASANTANNY (also sorry didn't really know where to go with this😪)

||IN WHICH EL AND MAX COMPETE FOR Y/NS LOVE||

(Cheesy flashbacks btw💀
Also this isn't spellchecked)

[Serendipity]

"I'm serious Max, Leave her alone." El says in a frustrated tone while furrowing her eyebrows. Max looks at her before scoffing.

"Why should I? I don't think anyone's gonna stop me" Max says while shrugging. El takes a couple of deep breaths to calm her anger, just like you had taught her to.

--

"You know El uhh when I get angry I tend to take a lot of deep breaths and think of things at make me happy, or count to ten." You say scooching closer to her on your basement couch

"But in this case since this isn't about me you can pick which one seems to help more. Ok?" You say holding El's hand while facing her to get a better look.

"Ok I'll try it out" El says unsure. After 5 seconds of silence and El's breathing she re-opens her eyes and stares at you smiling

"There do you feel better?" You ask smiling. El chuckles while nodding her head while blushing.

"Good you can use this when you get upset so you don't have to worry about hurting anyone, yeah?"

--

El was just about to snap back at Max with a snarky comment until you walked through the front door to Mike's house with bags filled with various snacks and drinks. El was just about to calm down after seeing the sight of you until she saw Max start to blush when she notices you come through the door.