𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

This is a Taekook fan fiction.
This book contains:

✔️ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵

✔️ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦

✔️ 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵

✔️ 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘹 𝘉𝘰𝘺

✔️ 𝘈𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬

✔️ 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨

✔️ 𝘔𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨

__________

Also please read this story in a mature perspective, I have already mentioned that it contains angst I want people to be really patient.

I don't tolerate any hate or unnecessary rude comments about my characters please respect that.I am writing this book trust me it's going to be a happy ending but read it with patience and a soft heart.

If you are not comfortable or don't like to read about any of the stuff mentioned above, I would politely request you to skip it.

The people have nothing to do with the characters mentioned in this story. This fanfiction is purely imaginary and a work of the author's imagination.

The pictures used in this fanfiction do not belong to the author, the credits are to the rightful owner.

If you do not like such content or the topics mentioned above do not leave any hatred and crazy comments under the comment section they would be removed.

Do not steal or copy any part or the entire book or share in different platforms by any means without the permission of the author.

If any mistakes noticed please bring it to my notice it may help me in improving my writing. Please be kind and spread love.

With this I would like to welcome you all to read my Fanfiction book,
"Love Me Again" <3 !!

__________

MAIN CHARACTERS

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung