3. Closer

"Daddy, wake up, wake up!" Taeyeon sits beside Jungkook and pats on his cheek. Her soft pats would only make her father smile in sleep and bring her closer to him.

"Hey daddy!" She squeaks and hits him lightly.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He just mumbles in his sleep.

"Daddy, today is Children's Day!" She pouts.

"Oh, happy birthday, sweety." Jungkook mindlessly utters and yawns. "It's Children's Day, not my birthday, you dummy." Taeyeon giggles at his silliness.

"I have to get ready. Uncle Jinnie is here." She hugs her father. This is Jungkook's world now. His little daughter and him. His morning would always start with her waking him up.

"I have to wear my dress and look pretty. We have a children's day party today in school!" She cheers.

"Oh, is it, baby? Well then, let's get you ready, shall we?" He chuckles and gets up from the bed, finally awake. He picks her up and goes to the living room, where Jin and Namjoon were present.

Namjoon was playing with their two-year-old son, while Jin was preparing the stuff needed to get Taeyeon ready.

"Thank you, Hyung, for coming." Jungkook smiles softly when he sees him.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, no worries. Taeyeon already told me that she needed some help." Jin pats his shoulder.

"She is really smart and mature for her age." Namjoon comments.

"She is." Jungkook smiles. That's his daughter. He pats her head.

"I will go get ready, Hyung. Is it fine?" Jungkook whispers.

"Sure, my boy." Jin teases.

"Hyung! I am a big grown-up man now." Jungkook is almost tired of Jin always pulling his leg.

"Sure, my boy." Namjoon chuckles. Jungkook just huffs and goes to his room to shower.

Jungkook might behave well and mature and act like a responsible adult, but his inner child still feels pampered and comforted when his hyungs come and help him out, stay with him, listen to him, and treat him like their little brother.

He is their little one, after all. They adore him and believe that he will be their younger brother forever.

Jin brings Taeyeon to his side and starts by putting a little bit of powder and then some blush on her cheeks. He puts a little bit of glossy lip balm on her lips and then playfully kisses her cheek, making her giggle.

Jin chuckles when he makes her wear a pretty white dress, and she twirls around, seeing her skirt move. He sets her wavy hair and puts a hair band on her head, which has little glitter, making it look shimmering.

Taeyeon brought her set of earrings that she had purchased when she had gone shopping with her dad.

Jin let's out an impressed whistle, seeing her collection and making the little girl laugh. He then chose a matching set of earrings and made her wear them.

Taeyeon gasps when she looks in the mirror and turns around to look at herself from a different angle.

"I look so pretty. Like a princess, Uncle Jinnie!" She puts her hands on her hips and dances. Namjoon joins her with his baby in his arms, dancing funnily.

He sways his hips side to side next to her and then pushes his hips back, which just makes his position look weird, and when he turns around, he is faced with Jin's bombastic side eye.

"What are you trying to do?" He raises his eye brows. Namjoon stands straight and looks down at Taeyeon, who doesn't say anything either.

"Twerk?" Namjoon attempts to explain. "Really? That was twerking?" Jin's judgy eyes make Namjoon feel timid.